Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of December 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 25, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 360th day of the year 1980. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,322 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,107 days or 13.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 518 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 2, 2012.
If a dog named Sebastion - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sebastion will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sebastion will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Cab Calloway
- 1913Candy Candido
- 1913Tony Martin
- 1940Pete Brown
- 1954Steve Wariner
- 1958Konstantin Kinchev
- 1968Helena Christensen
- 1980Laura Sadler
- 1984Jessica Origliasso
- 1986Aya Suzaki
View the complete list of December 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 25.
- 1505Christine of Saxony (d. 1549)
- 1584Margaret of Austria, Queen of Spain (d. 1611)
- 1776Sydney, Lady Morgan, Irish-English author (d. 1859)
- 1856Hans von Bartels, German painter (d. 1913)
- 1890Noel Odell, English geologist and mountaineer (d. 1987)
- 1913Henri Nannen, German journalist (d. 1966)
- 1922William Demby, American author (d. 2013)
- 1942Enrique Morente, Spanish singer-songwriter (d. 2010)
- 1976Tuomas Holopainen, Finnish keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Nightwish and For My Pain..)
- 1980Laura Sadler, English actress (d. 2003)
View the complete list of December 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Duane’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 333Roman Emperor Constantine the Great elevates his youngest son Constans to the rank of Caesar.
- 1000The foundation of the Kingdom of Hungary: Hungary is established as a Christian kingdom by Stephen I of Hungary.
- 1815The Handel and Haydn Society, oldest continually performing arts organization in the United States, gives its first performance.
- 1826The Eggnog Riot at the United States Military Academy concludes after beginning the previous evening.
- 1947The Constitution of the Republic of China goes into effect.
- 1965The Yemeni Nasserist Unionist People’s Organisation is founded in Ta'izz
- 1968Kilvenmani massacre, 44 Dalits (untouchables) burnt to death in Kizhavenmani village, Tamil Nadu, a retaliation for a campaign for higher wages by Dalit laborers.
- 1991Mikhail Gorbachev resigns as General Secretary of the Soviet Union (the union itself is dissolved the next day). Ukraine’s referendum is finalized and Ukraine officially leaves the Soviet Union.
- 2000Russian President Vladimir Putin signs a bill into law that officially establishes a new National Anthem of Russia, with music adopted from the anthem of the Soviet Union that was composed by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov.
- 2003The ill-fated Beagle 2 probe, released from the Mars Express spacecraft on December 19, disappears shortly before its scheduled landing.
View the complete list of December 25 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 25, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugen Schuhmacher, Amber Lancaster, Rosetta LeNoire, Jullie, Wu Chun, Erma Franklin, Jake Burns, Rio Suzuki, Gus Dudgeon, Lobo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 25 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 25, 1980.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th December 1980 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1999. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1985. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 25th December 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 25, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 360th day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,322 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,107 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 518
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 2, 2012
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1999 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1985 (-144)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon (December 27, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1993 – Ryuki Takahashi, Japanese actor (D-Boys); August 16, 1928 – Eydie Gormé, American singer and actress (d. 2013); October 10, 1926 – Oscar Brown, American singer-songwriter, playwright, and actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,059