Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of December 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 25, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 360th day of the year 1980. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,555 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,852 days or 13.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 492 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 2, 2012.
If a dog named Sneakers - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sneakers will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sneakers will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Lina Cavalieri
- 1902Barton MacLane
- 1924Rod Serling
- 1942Barry Goldberg
- 1945Gary Sandy
- 1946Stuart Wilson
- 1975Daniel Mustard
- 1976Armin van Buuren
- 1976Tuomas Holopainen
- 1981Katie Wright
View the complete list of December 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 25.
- 1878Joseph M. Schenck, Russian-American film producer (d. 1961)
- 1886Malak Hifni Nasif, Egyptian feminist (d. 1918)
- 1915Pete Rugolo, Italian-American composer and producer (d. 2011)
- 1925Sam Pollock, Canadian businessman (d. 2007)
- 1927Leo Kubiak, American basketball and baseball player
- 1932Mabel King, American actress and singer (d. 1999)
- 1955Brett Vroman, American basketball player
- 1958Hanford Dixon, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1965Edward Davey, English politician, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
- 1975Choi Sung-yong, South Korean footballer and manager
View the complete list of December 25 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ESAOXOEH? Check your answers here: Words with these letters ESAOXOEH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1076Coronation of Bolesław II the Generous as king of Poland.
- 1261John IV Laskaris of the restored Eastern Roman Empire is deposed and blinded by orders of his co-ruler Michael VIII Palaiologos.
- 1643Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean found and named by Captain William Mynors of the English East India Company vessel, the Royal Mary.
- 1826The Eggnog Riot at the United States Military Academy concludes after beginning the previous evening.
- 1941World War II: Battle of Hong Kong ends, beginning the Japanese occupation of Hong Kong.
- 1963Turkish Cypriot Bayrak Radio begins transmitting in Cyprus after Turkish Cypriots are forcibly excluded from Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation.
- 1965The Yemeni Nasserist Unionist People’s Organisation is founded in Ta'izz
- 1974Marshall Fields drives a vehicle through the gates of the White House, resulting in a four-hour standoff.
- 1989Deposed President of Romania Nicolae Ceaușescu and his wife, First-Deputy Prime-Minister Elena Ceaușescu are condemned to death and executed after a summary trial.
- 1991Mikhail Gorbachev resigns as General Secretary of the Soviet Union (the union itself is dissolved the next day). Ukraine’s referendum is finalized and Ukraine officially leaves the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of December 25 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 25, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosabell Laurenti Sellers, Anna Abreu, Zac Hanson, Allan McKeown, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Hind Laroussi, Erik Weiner, Bernard Youens, Tsubasa Imai, Tony Maudsley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 25 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 25, 1980.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th December 1980 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1999. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1985. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 25th December 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 25, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 360th day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,555 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,852 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 492
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 2, 2012
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1999 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1985 (-144)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon (December 27, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1973 – Troy Sanders, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Mastodon and Killer Be Killed); July 23, 1968 – Stephanie Seymour, American model and actress; September 15, 1933 – Henry Darrow, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,133