Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 25, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 359th day of the year 1990. It was the 52nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,573 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,524 days or 9.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 358 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 2, 2022.
If a dog named Ambrose - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ambrose will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ambrose will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Lina Cavalieri
- 1878Joseph M. Schenck
- 1946Stuart Wilson
- 1971Noel Hogan
- 1976Tuomas Holopainen
- 1982Chris Rene
- 1993Emi Takei
View the complete list of December 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 25.
- 1757Benjamin Pierce, American general and politician, 17th Governor of New Hampshire (d. 1839)
- 1817John Hewitt Jellett, Irish priest and academic (d. 1888)
- 1825Stephen F. Chadwick, American lawyer and politician, 5th Governor of Oregon (d. 1895)
- 1861Madan Mohan Malaviya, Indian educator, lawyer, and politician, President of the Indian National Congress (d. 1946)
- 1869Charles Finger, English-American journalist and author (d. 1941)
- 1929Stuart Hall, English radio and television host
- 1936Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy
- 1945Eve Pollard, English journalist and author
- 1973Alexandre Trudeau, Canadian journalist and director
- 1989Michael Green, American soccer player
View the complete list of December 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alfredo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 333Roman Emperor Constantine the Great elevates his youngest son Constans to the rank of Caesar.
- 350Vetranio meets Constantius II at Naissus (Serbia) and is forced to abdicate his title (Caesar). Constantius allows him to live as a private citizen on a state pension.
- 1000The foundation of the Kingdom of Hungary: Hungary is established as a Christian kingdom by Stephen I of Hungary.
- 1025Coronation of Mieszko II Lambert as king of Poland.
- 1261John IV Laskaris of the restored Eastern Roman Empire is deposed and blinded by orders of his co-ruler Michael VIII Palaiologos.
- 1559Pope Pius IV is elected.
- 1643Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean found and named by Captain William Mynors of the English East India Company vessel, the Royal Mary.
- 1815The Handel and Haydn Society, oldest continually performing arts organization in the United States, gives its first performance.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson grants unconditional pardon to all Civil War Confederate soldiers.
- 1977Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin meets in Egypt with its president Anwar Sadat.
View the complete list of December 25 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 25, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kid Ink, Adriana Barraza, Darius McCrary, Renée Estevez, Grand L. Bush, John Prats, Jacqueline Obradors, Francisco Lachowski, Elvin Bishop, Melissa Ricks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 25 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 25, 1990.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th December 1990 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +194. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 11, 1981. Your score is -195. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 25th December 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 25, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 359th day of 1990
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 52nd Tuesday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 19 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,573 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,524 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 358
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 2, 2022
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+194)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 11, 1981 (-195)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B (December 29, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XII.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1966 – Mark Gatiss, English actor, screenwriter, and author; November 21, 1975 – Cherie Johnson, American actress and producer; November 5, 1918 – Alan Tilvern, English actor (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,109