Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of December 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 26, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 360th day of the year 1953. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,796 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,932 days or 21.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 3, 1985.
If a dog named Cheky - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cheky will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cheky will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1820Dion Boucicault
- 1927Alan King
- 1933Ugly Dave Gray
- 1944Jane Lapotaire
- 1961John Lynch
- 1961Kazuhisa Kawahara
- 1966Jay Yuenger
- 1973Zach Blair
- 1990Shota Matsushima
- 1996Kasumi Yamaya
View the complete list of December 26 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 26.
- 1780Mary Somerville, Scottish mathematician, astronomer, and author (d. 1872)
- 1872Norman Angell, English journalist, academic, and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1967)
- 1930Harry Gamble, American football player, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1937John Horton Conway, English-American mathematician and academic
- 1949José Ramos-Horta, East Timorese lawyer and politician, 2nd President of East Timor, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1951C.J. Henderson, American author and critic (d. 2014)
- 1968Tricia Leigh Fisher, American actress and singer
- 1985Beth Behrs, American actress
- 1996Airi Matsui, Japanese singer, model, and actress (Sakura Gakuin)
- 2000Isac Elliot, Finnish singer
View the complete list of December 26 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799Four thousand people attend George Washington’s funeral where Henry Lee III declares him as “first in war, first in peace and first in the hearts of his countrymen.”
- 1806Battles of Pultusk and Golymin: Russian forces hold French forces under Napoleon.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Chickasaw Bayou begins.
- 1883The Harbour Grace Affray between Irish Catholics and Protestant Orangemen causes five deaths in Newfoundland.
- 1898Marie and Pierre Curie announce the isolation of radium.
- 1925Turkey adopts the Gregorian calendar.
- 1972Vietnam War: As part of Operation Linebacker II, 120 American B-52 Stratofortress bombers attacked Hanoi, including 78 launched from Andersen Air Force Base in Guam, the largest single combat launch in Strategic Air Command history.
- 1996Six-year-old beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey is found beaten and strangled in the basement of her family’s home in Boulder, Colorado.
- 1999The storm Lothar sweeps across Central Europe, killing 137 and causing US$1.3 billion in damage.
- 2003A magnitude 6.6 earthquake devastates southeast Iranian city of Bam, killing tens of thousands and destroying the citadel of Arg-é Bam.
View the complete list of December 26 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 26, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelly Willard, Yunjin Kim, Mike Oldfield, Bebe Rexha, Jane Monheit, Takahiro Itō, Paul Muller, Chris Mars, Virna Lisi, Mark Mothersbaugh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 26 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 26, 1953.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th December 1953 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 22, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 26th December 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 26, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 360th day of 1953
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,796 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,932 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 805
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 3, 1985
- Age in dog years: 280 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 22, 1943 (-182)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1991 – Aki Takajō, Japanese singer (AKB48, JKT48, and French Kiss); November 9, 1965 – Bryn Terfel, Welsh opera singer; July 27, 1937 – Don Galloway, American actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845