Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of December 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 27, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 361st day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,728 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 973 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Oscar Levant
- 1914Jack Latham
- 1926Jerome Courtland
- 1944Tracy Nelson
- 1948Gérard Depardieu
- 1958Barbara Crampton
- 1964Ian Gomez
- 1965Salman Khan
- 1981Javine Hylton
- 1990Lazaro Arbos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 27.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 27.
- 1773George Cayley, English engineer and politician (d. 1857)
- 1899U Vimala, a renowned Burmese bhikkhu and vipassanā meditation master of Theravada Buddhism (d. 1962)
- 1906Oscar Levant, American pianist, composer, and actor (d. 1972)
- 1952Karla Bonoff, American singer-songwriter (Bryndle)
- 1954Mandie Fletcher, English director, producer, and production manager
- 1957Greg Mortenson, American humanitarian and author
- 1976Piotr Morawski, Polish mountaineer (d. 2009)
- 1980Antonio Cesaro, Swiss-American wrestler
- 1985Jérôme d'Ambrosio, Belgian race car driver
- 1992Joel Indermitte, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1657The Flushing Remonstrance is signed.
- 1703Portugal and England sign the Methuen Treaty which gives preference to Portuguese imported wines into England.
- 1845Ether anesthetic is used for childbirth for the first time by Dr. Crawford Long in Jefferson, Georgia.
- 1911“Jana Gana Mana”, the national anthem of India, is first sung in the Calcutta Session of the Indian National Congress.
- 1929Soviet General Secretary Joseph Stalin orders the “liquidation of the kulaks as a class”, ostensibly as an effort to spread socialism to the countryside.
- 1932Radio City Music Hall, “Showplace of the Nation”, opens in New York City.
- 1983Pope John Paul II visits Mehmet Ali Ağca in Rebibbia’s prison and personally forgives him for the 1981 attack on him in St. Peter’s Square.
- 1996Taliban forces retake the strategic Bagram Airfield which solidifies their buffer zone around Kabul, Afghanistan.
- 1997Protestant paramilitary leader Billy Wright is assassinated in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.
- 2007Riots erupt in Mombasa, Kenya, after Mwai Kibaki is declared the winner of the presidential election, triggering a political, economic, and humanitarian crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for December 27.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 27 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexander Ludwig, Phyllis Smith, Brian Doyle-Murray, Henry Lytton, John Peel, Lee Seung-hoon, Heather Locklear, Mayu Matsuoka, George McCorkle, Ihsahn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 27 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 27, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1982 – Dev, Indian actor and singer; July 25, 1941 – Raúl Ruiz, Chilean-French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011); July 12, 1951 – Jamey Sheridan, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025