Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 27, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 361st day of the year 1941. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,477 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,492 days or 25.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 4, 1973.
If a dog named Mallomar - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mallomar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mallomar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Marlene Dietrich
- 1911Anna Russell
- 1939John Amos
- 1944Tracy Nelson
- 1957Dane Witherspoon
- 1960Maryam d'Abo
- 1964Ian Gomez
- 1964Theresa Randle
- 1965Salman Khan
- 1974Fumiko Orikasa
View the complete list of December 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 27.
- 1715Philippe de Noailles, French general (d. 1794)
- 1919Charles Sweeney, American general and pilot (d. 2004)
- 1924Hung Sin-nui, Chinese actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1947Bill Eadie, American wrestler and coach
- 1957Jerry Gaskill, American drummer (King’s X)
- 1959Gerina Dunwich, American astrologer, historian, and author
- 1966Bill Goldberg, American football player, wrestler, and actor
- 1974Jay Pandolfo, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1984Andrejs Perepļotkins, Ukrainian-Latvian footballer
- 1984Gilles Simon, French tennis player
View the complete list of December 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Natasha’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1703Portugal and England sign the Methuen Treaty which gives preference to Portuguese imported wines into England.
- 1814War of 1812: The American schooner USS Carolina is destroyed. It was the last of Commodore Daniel Patterson’s makeshift fleet that fought a series of delaying actions that contributed to Andrew Jackson’s victory at the Battle of New Orleans.
- 1831Charles Darwin embarks on his journey aboard the HMS Beagle, during which he will begin to formulate the theory of evolution.
- 1918The Great Poland Uprising against the Germans begins.
- 1929Soviet General Secretary Joseph Stalin orders the “liquidation of the kulaks as a class”, ostensibly as an effort to spread socialism to the countryside.
- 1949Indonesian National Revolution: The Netherlands officially recognizes Indonesian independence. End of the Dutch East Indies.
- 1979The Soviet Union invades the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 1983Pope John Paul II visits Mehmet Ali Ağca in Rebibbia’s prison and personally forgives him for the 1981 attack on him in St. Peter’s Square.
- 2008Operation Cast Lead: Israel launches 3-week operation on Gaza.
- 2009Iranian election protests: On the Day of Ashura in Tehran, Iran, government security forces fire upon demonstrators.
View the complete list of December 27 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 27, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Clements, Dick Wilson, Luciana Paluzzi, Masaki Suda, Brad Grey, Angela Bofill, Calum Best, Paul Muni, Rema Messinger, Lili Taylor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 27 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 27, 1941.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th December 1941 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 9, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1926. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 27, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 361st day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 12 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,477 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,492 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 965
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 4, 1973
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: June 9, 1936 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1926 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XII.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1999 – Chae Sang-woo, South Korean actor; January 9, 1993 – Ashley Argota, American actress and singer; August 13, 1971 – Heike Makatsch, German actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878