Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,133 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 885 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Itati - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Itati will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Itati will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Cliff Arquette
- 1925Hildegard Knef
- 1936Alan Coleman
- 1949Barbara De Fina
- 1971Anita Doth
- 1972Supakorn Kitsuwon
- 1973Herborg Kråkevik
- 1978Jang Min-hyeok
- 1985Taryn Terrell
- 1987Hannah Tointon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1665George FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Northumberland, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1716)
- 1763John Molson, English-Canadian brewer, founded the Molson Brewery (d. 1836)
- 1856Woodrow Wilson, American historian and politician, 28th President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1924)
- 1887Werner Kolhörster, German physicist and academic (d. 1946)
- 1930Mariam A. Aleem, Egyptian artist (d. 2010)
- 1932Harry Howell, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1943Juan Luis Cipriani Thorne, Peruvian cardinal
- 1943Richard Whiteley, English journalist and game show host (d. 2005)
- 1977Keremcem, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor
- 1978Jang Min-hyeok, South Korean voice actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 457Majorian is acclaimed emperor of the Western Roman Empire and recognized by Emperor Leo I the Thracian.
- 893An earthquake destroys the city of Dvin, Armenia.
- 1835Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
- 1836South Australia and Adelaide are founded.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1902The Syracuse Athletic Club defeated the New York Philadelphians, 5–0, in the first indoor professional football game, which was held at Madison Square Garden.
- 1943World War II: After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the Battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the 1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.
- 1948The DC-3 airliner NC16002 disappears 50 miles south of Miami.
- 1972Kim Il-sung, already Prime Minister of North Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, becomes the first President of North Korea.
- 2009Forty-three people die in a suicide bombing in Karachi, Pakistan, where Shia Muslims are observing the Day of Ashura.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daisuke Ishiwatari, Greg Kinnear, Violent J, Angelica Bridges, Francis Ford Coppola, Penelope Spheeris, Ellen Hamilton Latzen, Agustín Sierra, Hervé Vilard, John McFee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 28, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1970 – Aşkın Nur Yengi, Turkish singer and actress; July 14, 1946 – John Wood, Australian actor and screenwriter; September 23, 1949 – Floella Benjamin, Baroness Benjamin, Trinidadian-English actress, academic, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206