Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1946. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,258 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,753 days or 23.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 889 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 5, 1978.
If a dog named Yozhka - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yozhka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yozhka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Cliff Arquette
- 1915Pops Staples
- 1925Hildegard Knef
- 1946Edgar Winter
- 1959Ana Torroja
- 1970Elaine Hendrix
- 1972Patrick Rafter
- 1981Frank Turner
- 1987Thomas Dekker
- 1998Jared Gilman
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1926Donald Carr, German-English cricketer and referee
- 1932Manuel Puig, Argentinian author and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1973Alex Dimitriades, Australian actor
- 1975B. J. Ryan, American baseball player
- 1976Igor Žiković, Croatian footballer
- 1981Frank Turner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Million Dead and Möngöl Hörde)
- 1981Mika Väyrynen, Finnish footballer
- 1984Alex Lloyd, English race car driver
- 1987Hannah Tointon, English actress
- 2002Kelsey Smith-Briggs, American child abuse victim (d. 2005)
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1832John C. Calhoun becomes the first Vice President of the United States to resign.
- 1836Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico.
- 1846Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1958“Greatest Game Ever Played”: Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York’s Yankee Stadium.
- 1972Kim Il-sung, already Prime Minister of North Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, becomes the first President of North Korea.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
- 2006War in Somalia: The militaries of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government and Ethiopian troops capture Mogadishu unopposed.
- 2009Forty-three people die in a suicide bombing in Karachi, Pakistan, where Shia Muslims are observing the Day of Ashura.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sunny Sweeney, Annemieke Verdoorn, Asheru, Puneeth Rajkumar, Sean Maher, Eddie Dean, Nicole Scherzinger, Edmund Lowe, Al Mukadam, Danny Hoch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1946.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1946 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 1, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 362nd day of 1946
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 40 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,258 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,753 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 889
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 1978
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Pocket Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1931 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 1, 1944 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1915 – Michael Relph, English director and producer (d. 2004); April 7, 1987 – Jack Duarte, Mexican actor, singer, and guitarist (Eme 15); July 17, 1948 – Luc Bondy, Swiss director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,767