Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1954. It was the 52nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,400 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,800 days or 21.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 792 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 5, 1986.
If a dog named Patchis - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 343 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Patchis will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Patchis will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Lili Elbe
- 1913Lou Jacobi
- 1931Martin Milner
- 1948Mary Weiss
- 1972Shinobu Terajima
- 1978John Legend
- 1979Senna Guemmour
- 1981Sienna Miller
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1818Carl Remigius Fresenius, German chemist and academic (d. 1897)
- 1895Carol Ryrie Brink, American author and playwright (d. 1981)
- 1915Pops Staples, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Staple Singers) (d. 2000)
- 1929Terry Sawchuk, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 1970)
- 1931Guy Debord, French theorist and author (d. 1994)
- 1939Frank McLintock, Scottish footballer
- 1950Øivind Blunck, Norwegian actor and singer
- 1953Charlie Pierce, American journalist and author
- 1959Hansjörg Kunze, German runner and sportscaster
- 1960James Caan, Pakistani-English businessman, founded Hamilton Bradshaw
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 893An earthquake destroys the city of Dvin, Armenia.
- 1308The reign of Emperor Hanazono of Japan begins.
- 1612Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
- 1832John C. Calhoun becomes the first Vice President of the United States to resign.
- 1836South Australia and Adelaide are founded.
- 1846Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
- 1885Indian National Congress, a political party of India is founded in Bombay Presidency, British India.
- 1918Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- 1935Pravda publishes a letter by Pavel Postyshev, who revives New Year tree tradition in the Soviet Union.
- 2009Forty-three people die in a suicide bombing in Karachi, Pakistan, where Shia Muslims are observing the Day of Ashura.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paolo Serrano, Yūta Hiraoka, Anastasia Perraki, Dave Gahan, Martin Lawrence, Leslie Easterbrook, Tom Drake, Craig Kilborn, Kenny G, Chris Spedding.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1954.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1954 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1980. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,730,228,104. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 98,513,524 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1954. The estimated number of babies born on 28th December 1954 is 269,900. That’s equivalent to 187 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 68,005 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,514 times in the year 1954. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1954. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 362nd day of 1954
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 52nd Tuesday of 1954
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,400 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,800 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 792
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 1986
- Age in dog years: 343 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 26, 1980 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (-155)
- 1954 world population: 2,730,228,104
- Babies born in 1954: 98,513,524
- Babies born in 1954 every day: 269,900
- Babies born in 1954 every minute: 187
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 68,005 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,514 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1963 – Lady Miss Kier, American singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer (Deee-Lite); July 26, 1973 – Kate Beckinsale, English actress; May 25, 1935 – Victoria Shaw, Australian-American actress (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,748