Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1960. It was the 52nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,986 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,329 days or 20.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 745 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 5, 1992.
If a dog named Nicolette - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nicolette will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nicolette will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Bernard Youens
- 1936Lawrence Schiller
- 1939Gloria Manon
- 1939Michael Hinz
- 1973Alex Dimitriades
- 1978Özgü Namal
- 1979Bree Williamson
- 1980Vanessa Ferlito
- 1986Victoria Atkin
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1915Pops Staples, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Staple Singers) (d. 2000)
- 1946Barbara, Lady Judge, American-English lawyer and businesswoman
- 1949Barbara De Fina, American production manager and producer
- 1958Gilles Leroy, French author
- 1970Elaine Hendrix, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1972Supakorn Kitsuwon, Thai actor
- 1977Keremcem, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor
- 1979James Blake, American tennis player
- 1984Duane Solomon, American runner
- 1996Miyu Yoshimoto, Japanese actress and idol (X21)
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UAKRCORQAQIL? Check your answers here: Word finder UAKRCORQAQIL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Alaric II succeeds his father Euric and becomes king of the Visigoths. He establishes his capital at Aire-sur-l'Adour (Southern Gaul).
- 1832John C. Calhoun becomes the first Vice President of the United States to resign.
- 1835Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
- 1867United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1918Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- 1943World War II: After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the Battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the 1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.
- 1944Maurice Richard becomes the first player to score eight points in one game of NHL ice hockey.
- 2014Indonesia AirAsia Flight 8501 crashes into the Karimata Strait en route from Surabaya to Singapore, killing all 162 people aboard.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paxton Whitehead, Shirley Manson, Jurian Beat Crisis, Maya Sansa, Te Ata Fisher, Billy Sherwood, Pierre Lapointe, Trenesha Biggers, Mary-Anne Fahey, Patrick Casey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1960.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1960 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +206. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 22, 1946. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 28th December 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1960
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 52nd Wednesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 294 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,986 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,329 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 745
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 1992
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 18, 1936 (+206)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 22, 1946 (-179)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley (January 2, 1961)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XII.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1988 – Ray Fujita, French-Japanese actor and singer (Dustz); September 25, 1939 – Feroz Khan, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 2009); December 20, 1983 – Lucy Pinder, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,066