Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,633 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pookee - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pookee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pookee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888F. W. Murnau
- 1910Billy Williams
- 1959Ana Torroja
- 1960Robert F. Chew
- 1970Elaine Hendrix
- 1972Shinobu Terajima
- 1985Taryn Terrell
- 1986Victoria Atkin
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman
- 1996Miyu Yoshimoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1859Venustiano Carranza, Mexican politician, 37th President of Mexico (d. 1920)
- 1914Bernard Youens, English actor (d. 1984)
- 1926Donald Carr, German-English cricketer and referee
- 1939Michelle Urry, American journalist and illustrator (d. 2006)
- 1945Max Hastings, English journalist, historian, and author
- 1950Alex Chilton, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Box Tops and Big Star) (d. 2010)
- 1955Liu Xiaobo, Chinese author, academic, and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1955Stephen Frost, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1972Roberto Palacios, Peruvian footballer
- 1984Leroy Lita, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Alaric II succeeds his father Euric and becomes king of the Visigoths. He establishes his capital at Aire-sur-l'Adour (Southern Gaul).
- 893An earthquake destroys the city of Dvin, Armenia.
- 1612Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
- 1867United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.
- 1902The Syracuse Athletic Club defeated the New York Philadelphians, 5–0, in the first indoor professional football game, which was held at Madison Square Garden.
- 1908A magnitude 7.2 earthquake rocks Messina, Sicily, Italy killing over 75,000.
- 1918Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- 1935Pravda publishes a letter by Pavel Postyshev, who revives New Year tree tradition in the Soviet Union.
- 1941World War II: Operation Anthropoid, the plot to assassinate high-ranking Nazi officer Reinhard Heydrich, commences.
- 2010Arab Spring: Popular protests begin in Algeria against the government.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katerina Didaskalou, Maya Dunietz, Sara Tanaka, Billie Bird, Melissa Suffield, Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Mario Adorf, Frank Capra, Theophilus Cibber, Jason V Brock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 28, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 6, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1936 – Juliet Prowse, Indian-South African actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1996); September 14, 1967 – Dan Cortese, American actor; January 30, 1952 – Doug Falconer, Canadian football player and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215