Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1966. It was the 52nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,951 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,317 days or 17.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 641 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 5, 1998.
If a dog named Bossy - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bossy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bossy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eugeniusz Bodo
- 1905Cliff Arquette
- 1925Hildegard Knef
- 1936Alan Coleman
- 1955Stephen Frost
- 1972Supakorn Kitsuwon
- 1978Jang Min-hyeok
- 1979Bree Williamson
- 1983Mike He
- 1985Taryn Terrell
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1775Jean-Gabriel Eynard, Swiss banker and photographer (d. 1863)
- 1798Thomas Henderson, Scottish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1844)
- 1899Eugeniusz Bodo, Swiss-Polish actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1943)
- 1931Martin Milner, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1946Mike Beebe, American lawyer and politician, 45th Governor of Arkansas
- 1951Ian Buruma, Dutch author and scholar
- 1959Hansjörg Kunze, German runner and sportscaster
- 1965Allar Levandi, Estonian skier
- 1970Brenda Schultz-McCarthy, Dutch tennis player
- 1973Seth Meyers, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and talk show host
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1065Westminster Abbey is consecrated.
- 1308The reign of Emperor Hanazono of Japan begins.
- 1824The Bathurst War comes to an end with the surrender of the Wiradjuri.
- 1836South Australia and Adelaide are founded.
- 1836Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1973The Endangered Species Act is passed in the United States.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
- 2006War in Somalia: The militaries of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government and Ethiopian troops capture Mogadishu unopposed.
- 2009Forty-three people die in a suicide bombing in Karachi, Pakistan, where Shia Muslims are observing the Day of Ashura.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Mac, Gene Hoglan, Catherine McCormack, Vinod Raj, Sasha Pieterse, Dustin Nguyen, Masatoshi Hamada, John Abbott, Jason Momoa, Jennifer Esposito.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1966.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1966 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 15, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 31, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 28th December 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 362nd day of 1966
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 52nd Wednesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 42 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,951 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,317 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 641
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 1998
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 15, 1937 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (-193)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: I’m a Believer by The Monkees (December 31, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1917 – Isabel Sanford, American actress (d. 2004); December 11, 1930 – Chus Lampreave, Spanish actress; May 10, 1989 – Lindsey Shaw, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,874