Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1923. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,991 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,664 days or 31.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 6, 1955.
If a dog named Ouzo - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ouzo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ouzo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Mary Tyler Moore
- 1947Cozy Powell
- 1947Vincent Winter
- 1951Yvonne Elliman
- 1969Jennifer Ehle
- 1970Aled Jones
- 1974Ryan Shore
- 1976Danny McBride
- 1982Alison Brie
- 1985Wang Ji-hye
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1910Ronald Coase, English-American economist, author, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1919Roman Vlad, Italian pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1923Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegalese historian, anthropologist, and physicist (d. 1986)
- 1923Shlomo Venezia, Greek-Italian holocaust survivor and author (d. 2012)
- 1932Inga Swenson, American actress and singer
- 1940Fred Hansen, American pole vaulter and dentist
- 1943Molly Bang, American author and illustrator
- 1957Brad Grey, American screenwriter and producer
- 1970Glen Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Toad the Wet Sprocket and Works Progress Administration)
- 1971Margot Thien, American swimmer
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1845In accordance with International Boundary delimitation, the United States annexes the Republic of Texas, following the manifest destiny doctrine. The Republic of Texas, which had been independent since the Texas Revolution of 1836, is thereupon admitted as the 28th U.S. state.
- 1851The first American YMCA opens in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1930Sir Muhammad Iqbal’s presidential address in Allahabad introduces the two-nation theory and outlines a vision for the creation of Pakistan.
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1992Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
- 2012A Tupolev Tu-204 airliner crashes in a ditch between the airport fence and the M3 highway after overshooting a runway at Vnukovo International Airport in Moscow, Russia, killing five people and leaving three others critically injured.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Kinison, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Rina Aiuchi, Sayumi Michishige, Trish Van Devere, Yoon Doo-joon, Cornell MacNeil, Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Adrienne Frantz, Claude Rains.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 1923.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 1923 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1916. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1923
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,991 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,664 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,185
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 1955
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1927 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1916 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1970 – Ben Bailey, American comedian, actor, and game show host; October 28, 1992 – Lexi Ainsworth, American actress; June 29, 1934 – Corey Allen, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,960