Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1923. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,936 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,645 days or 31.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 6, 1955.
If a dog named Patchy - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Patchy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Patchy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1936Ray Nitschke
- 1965Dexter Holland
- 1970Glen Phillips
- 1972Leonor Varela
- 1982Gabrielle Destroismaisons
- 1983Jessica Andrews
- 1986Kim Ok-bin
- 1990Allen Kim
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1796Johann Christian Poggendorff, German physicist and journalist (d. 1877)
- 1896David Alfaro Siqueiros, Mexican painter (d. 1974)
- 1925Pete Dye, American golfer and architect
- 1959Milton Ottey, Jamaican-Canadian high jumper and coach
- 1969Jennifer Ehle, American actress
- 1973Pimp C, American rapper and producer (UGK) (d. 2007)
- 1974Ryan Shore, Canadian composer and producer
- 1981Shaun Suisham, American football player
- 1982Gabrielle Destroismaisons, Canadian singer
- 1986Kim Ok-bin, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1939First flight of the Consolidated B-24 Liberator.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1975A bomb explodes at LaGuardia Airport in New York City, killing 11 people and injuring 74.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1998Leaders of the Khmer Rouge apologize for the 1970s genocide in Cambodia that claimed over one million lives.
- 2003The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
- 2006UK settles its Anglo-American loan, post-WWII loan debt.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valerie Perrine, Fred Buscaglione, John Savage, Nikos Xanthopoulos, Sinem Kobal, Chill Wills, Norma Winstone, Sandi Thom, Veronica Taylor, Kathleen Kennedy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 1923.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 1923 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1927. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1916. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1923
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 128 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,936 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,645 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,183
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 1955
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1927 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1916 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1987 – Naomi, American wrestler, model, and dancer; January 19, 1970 – Udo Suzuki, Japanese comedian and singer; July 27, 1917 – Bourvil, French actor and singer (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927