Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,116 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,155 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ramanand Sagar
- 1936Mary Tyler Moore
- 1950Jon Polito
- 1959Patricia Clarkson
- 1967Evan Seinfeld
- 1977Katherine Moennig
- 1983Gonzalo Olave
- 1985Alexa Ray Joel
- 1986Kim Ok-bin
- 1992Katsuhiro Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1943Molly Bang, American author and illustrator
- 1951Yvonne Elliman, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1959Paula Poundstone, American comedian, actress, and author
- 1970Hidetoshi Mitsusada, Japanese race car driver
- 1970Kevin Weisman, American actor
- 1972Asheru, American rapper
- 1976Danny McBride, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Matthew Carr, Australian footballer
- 1979Diego Luna, Mexican actor, director, and producer
- 1982Brian Hill, Canadian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1812The USS Constitution under the command of Captain William Bainbridge, captures the HMS Java off the coast of Brazil after a three-hour battle.
- 1845In accordance with International Boundary delimitation, the United States annexes the Republic of Texas, following the manifest destiny doctrine. The Republic of Texas, which had been independent since the Texas Revolution of 1836, is thereupon admitted as the 28th U.S. state.
- 1911Sun Yat-sen becomes the provisional President of the Republic of China; he formally takes office on January 1, 1912.
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 2003The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
- 2006UK settles its Anglo-American loan, post-WWII loan debt.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Hale, Keith Morris, Jade Villalon, Elaine Hammerstein, Nino Bravo, Scott Porter, Maestro Harrell, Jaak Joala, Jane Lapotaire, Pawan Kalyan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 29, 1923.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1966 – Brian Kennedy, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 20, 1945 – Kim Carnes, American singer-songwriter; September 14, 1972 – Nakamura Shidō II, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905