Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,505 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Meosha - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meosha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Meosha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Ed Flanders
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1951Yvonne Elliman
- 1954Roger Voudouris
- 1957Brad Grey
- 1959Patricia Clarkson
- 1970Kevin Weisman
- 1974Ryan Shore
- 1983Jessica Andrews
- 1990Allen Kim
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1800Charles Goodyear, American chemist and engineer (d. 1860)
- 1908Helmut Gollwitzer, German theologian and author (d. 1993)
- 1931Stasys Stonkus, Lithuanian basketball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1934Ed Flanders, American actor (d. 1995)
- 1942Óscar Andrés Rodríguez Maradiaga, Honduran cardinal
- 1942Rajesh Khanna, Indian actor, singer, and producer (d. 2012)
- 1950Jon Polito, American actor
- 1966Laurent Boudouani, French boxer
- 1975Jaret Wright, American baseball player
- 1976Danny McBride, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1170Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, is assassinated inside Canterbury Cathedral by followers of King Henry II; he subsequently becomes a saint and martyr in the Anglican Church and the Catholic Church.
- 1427The Ming army begins its withdraw from Hanoi, ending the Chinese domination of Đại Việt.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: 3,000 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
- 1890Wounded Knee Massacre on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, 300 Lakota killed by the United States 7th Cavalry Regiment.
- 1911Sun Yat-sen becomes the provisional President of the Republic of China; he formally takes office on January 1, 1912.
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1996Guatemala and leaders of Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity sign a peace accord ending a 36-year civil war.
- 1998Leaders of the Khmer Rouge apologize for the 1970s genocide in Cambodia that claimed over one million lives.
- 2013A suicide bomb attack at the Volgograd-1 railway station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd kills at least 18 people and wounds 40 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J. Neil Schulman, Charisma Carpenter, Anthimos Ananiadis, Pat Crowley, Richard Séguin, Aneurin Barnard, Tom Fletcher, Jorja Fox, Victoria Pratt, Gill Holland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 29, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1913 – Poul Reichhardt, Danish actor and singer (d. 1985); June 26, 1976 – Paweł Małaszyński, Polish actor; February 6, 1980 – Mamiko Noto, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179