Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,392 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tikani Pearl - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tikani Pearl will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tikani Pearl will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Rajesh Khanna
- 1942Rick Danko
- 1950Jon Polito
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou
- 1970Aled Jones
- 1973Pimp C
- 1975Shawn Hatosy
- 1983Gonzalo Olave
- 1983Jessica Andrews
- 1995Rina Ikoma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1914Billy Tipton, American pianist and saxophonist (d. 1989)
- 1923Shlomo Venezia, Greek-Italian holocaust survivor and author (d. 2012)
- 1947Leonhard Lapin, Estonian architect and poet
- 1953Stanley Williams, American gang leader, co-founded the Crips (d. 2005)
- 1954Norihito, Prince Takamado of Japan (d. 2002)
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou, Greek actress
- 1963Des Foy, English rugby player
- 1977Katherine Moennig, American actress
- 1978LaToya London, American singer and actress
- 1994Princess Kako of Akishino
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Portuguese forces under the command of Francisco de Almeida attack Khambhat at the Battle of Dabul.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1890Wounded Knee Massacre on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, 300 Lakota killed by the United States 7th Cavalry Regiment.
- 1930Sir Muhammad Iqbal’s presidential address in Allahabad introduces the two-nation theory and outlines a vision for the creation of Pakistan.
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1996Guatemala and leaders of Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity sign a peace accord ending a 36-year civil war.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2003The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron Clements, Ed Peck, Woody Harrelson, Maurice Pialat, Keye Luke, Brandon Beemer, Dorian Harewood, Mindy Kaling, Kirk Douglas, Rose Marie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 29, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1954 – Mark Mitchell, Australian actor; October 25, 1936 – Masako Nozawa, Japanese actress and singer; March 25, 1987 – Jason Castro, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168