Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1931 was a Tuesday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,194 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,056 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ramanand Sagar
- 1937Barbara Steele
- 1942Rick Danko
- 1946Marianne Faithfull
- 1947Vincent Winter
- 1954Roger Voudouris
- 1957Brad Grey
- 1965Dexter Holland
- 1970Aled Jones
- 1972Leonor Varela
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1919Alfred de Grazia, American political scientist and author (d. 2014)
- 1929Matt Murphy, American guitarist (The Blues Brothers)
- 1943Bill Aucoin, American talent manager (d. 2010)
- 1947Leonhard Lapin, Estonian architect and poet
- 1963Francisco Bustamante, Filipino billiards player
- 1974Twinkle Khanna, Indian actress and producer
- 1975Shawn Hatosy, American actor
- 1979Mitsuhiro Ishida, Japanese mixed martial artist
- 1983James Kelly, Australian footballer
- 1989Kei Nishikori, Japanese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1427The Ming army begins its withdraw from Hanoi, ending the Chinese domination of Đại Việt.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: 3,000 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1939First flight of the Consolidated B-24 Liberator.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1998Leaders of the Khmer Rouge apologize for the 1970s genocide in Cambodia that claimed over one million lives.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2006UK settles its Anglo-American loan, post-WWII loan debt.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vincent Spano, Chris Daughtry, Carl Loewe, Nuno Markl, Justin Nozuka, Lobo, Pamela Cundell, Louis Johnson, KevJumba, Xian Lim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 29, 1931.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1966 – Boaz Yakin, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 9, 1970 – Chorão, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Charlie Brown Jr.) (d. 2013); May 11, 1985 – Sifow, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873