Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1931 was a Tuesday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,395 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,063 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Gioiella - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gioiella will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gioiella will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ramanand Sagar
- 1932Inga Swenson
- 1947Ted Danson
- 1957Oliver Hirschbiegel
- 1970Glen Phillips
- 1972Jude Law
- 1974Mekhi Phifer
- 1979Diego Luna
- 1982Alison Brie
- 1989Left Brain
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1921Robert C. Baker, American chef, invented the chicken nugget (d. 2006)
- 1959Martin Moran, American actor and author
- 1960Thomas Lubanga Dyilo, Congolese militia leader, founded the Union of Congolese Patriots
- 1962Devon White, Jamaican-American baseball player
- 1972Asheru, American rapper
- 1978Angelo Taylor, American hurdler and sprinter
- 1978Danny Higginbotham, English footballer
- 1979Ariel Schrag, American cartoonist and screenwriter
- 1983Jessica Andrews, American singer-songwriter
- 1989Jane Levy, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1170Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, is assassinated inside Canterbury Cathedral by followers of King Henry II; he subsequently becomes a saint and martyr in the Anglican Church and the Catholic Church.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1996Guatemala and leaders of Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity sign a peace accord ending a 36-year civil war.
- 1997Hong Kong begins to kill all the nation’s 1.25 million chickens to stop the spread of a potentially deadly influenza strain.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2013A suicide bomb attack at the Volgograd-1 railway station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd kills at least 18 people and wounds 40 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrea Anders, Natalie Merchant, Thecla Åhlander, Yuki Yamada, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Tracey Gold, Antonis Vardis, Paul W. S. Anderson, Thomas Ong, William Ragsdale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 29, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1941 – Robert Foxworth, American actor and director; October 29, 1968 – Tsunku, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Sharam Q); November 2, 1938 – Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,268