Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1931 was a Tuesday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,342 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,061 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Bernard Cribbins
- 1936Ray Nitschke
- 1937Barbara Steele
- 1947Cozy Powell
- 1957Brad Grey
- 1959Patricia Clarkson
- 1970Glen Phillips
- 1976Danny McBride
- 1989Left Brain
- 1995Rina Ikoma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1816Carl Ludwig, German physician and physiologist (d. 1895)
- 1908Magnus Pyke, English scientist and author (d. 1992)
- 1910Ronald Coase, English-American economist, author, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1911Klaus Fuchs, German physicist and spy (d. 1988)
- 1921Dobrica Ćosić, Serbian politician, 1st President of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (d. 2014)
- 1923Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegalese historian, anthropologist, and physicist (d. 1986)
- 1952Gelsey Kirkland, American ballerina and choreographer
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou, Greek actress
- 1966Laurent Boudouani, French boxer
- 1967Ashleigh Banfield, Canadian-American journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1170Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, is assassinated inside Canterbury Cathedral by followers of King Henry II; he subsequently becomes a saint and martyr in the Anglican Church and the Catholic Church.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: 3,000 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1959The Lisbon Metro begins operation.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1975A bomb explodes at LaGuardia Airport in New York City, killing 11 people and injuring 74.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1992Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Jacques Annaud, Floella Benjamin, Baroness Benjamin, Carrie Lam, Alma Jodorowsky, Álex de la Iglesia, Gene Clark, Anjanette Comer, Ian Bannen, Juice Newton, Kenny Everett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 29, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1976 – İnci Türkay, Turkish actress; September 25, 1964 – Lily Mariye, American actress and director; January 31, 1902 – Tallulah Bankhead, American actress (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,143