Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1958. It was the 52nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,235 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,412 days or 20.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 6, 1990.
If a dog named Aphrodite - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aphrodite will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aphrodite will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1922Little Joe Cook
- 1938Jon Voight
- 1947Cozy Powell
- 1957Oliver Hirschbiegel
- 1959Martin Moran
- 1967Chris Barnes
- 1974Mekhi Phifer
- 1983Jessica Andrews
- 1995Ross Lynch
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1721Madame de Pompadour, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1764)
- 1881Scott Leary, American swimmer (d. 1958)
- 1899Nie Rongzhen, Chinese general and politician, Mayor of Beijing (d. 1992)
- 1908Helmut Gollwitzer, German theologian and author (d. 1993)
- 1924Joe Allbritton, American businessman and publisher, founded the Allbritton Communications Company (d. 2012)
- 1953Kate Schmidt, American javelin thrower and coach
- 1956Fred MacAulay, Scottish comedian and radio host
- 1957Iain Paxton, Scottish rugby player and coach
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou, Greek actress
- 1967Evan Seinfeld, American bass player, actor, and director (Biohazard and Damnocracy)
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Danny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1170Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, is assassinated inside Canterbury Cathedral by followers of King Henry II; he subsequently becomes a saint and martyr in the Anglican Church and the Catholic Church.
- 1508Portuguese forces under the command of Francisco de Almeida attack Khambhat at the Battle of Dabul.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1812The USS Constitution under the command of Captain William Bainbridge, captures the HMS Java off the coast of Brazil after a three-hour battle.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1992Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
- 1997Hong Kong begins to kill all the nation’s 1.25 million chickens to stop the spread of a potentially deadly influenza strain.
- 2012A Tupolev Tu-204 airliner crashes in a ditch between the airport fence and the M3 highway after overshooting a runway at Vnukovo International Airport in Moscow, Russia, killing five people and leaving three others critically injured.
- 2013A suicide bomb attack at the Volgograd-1 railway station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd kills at least 18 people and wounds 40 others.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aqib Khan, Marie-Anne-Catherine Quinault, Dorothy McGuire, Mihalis Violaris, Paris Bennett, Ingrid Michaelson, Hugh Paddick, Bianca Rinaldi, Takayuki Kubota, Uberto Pasolini.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 1958.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 1958 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1944. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by The Chipmunks with David Seville as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 29th December 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1958
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 52nd Monday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 45 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,235 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,412 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 753
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 1990
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1937 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1944 (-158)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by The Chipmunks with David Seville (December 29, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1958 – Bobby Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 14, 1964 – Stephen Dunham, American actor (d. 2012); January 17, 1957 – Steve Harvey, American comedian, actor, and game show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,131