Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 364th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,990 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Samuel - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Samuel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Samuel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Bernard Cribbins
- 1937Barbara Steele
- 1942Rick Danko
- 1954Roger Voudouris
- 1969Jennifer Ehle
- 1974Mekhi Phifer
- 1978LaToya London
- 1983Gonzalo Olave
- 1985Alexa Ray Joel
- 1995Ross Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1796Johann Christian Poggendorff, German physicist and journalist (d. 1877)
- 1855August Kitzberg, Estonian author and poet (d. 1927)
- 1879Billy Mitchell, American general and pilot (d. 1936)
- 1921Robert C. Baker, American chef, invented the chicken nugget (d. 2006)
- 1928Bernard Cribbins, English actor, singer, and director
- 1949Syed Kirmani, Indian cricketer and actor
- 1960David Boon, Australian cricketer and referee
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou, Greek actress
- 1978Matthew Carr, Australian footballer
- 1985Alexa Ray Joel, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1427The Ming army begins its withdraw from Hanoi, ending the Chinese domination of Đại Việt.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1860The first British seagoing ironclad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1939First flight of the Consolidated B-24 Liberator.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2013A suicide bomb attack at the Volgograd-1 railway station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd kills at least 18 people and wounds 40 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael O'Keefe, Ichirou Mizuki, Montgomery Clift, Maura O'Connell, Mary Travers, Ben Willbond, Kelvin Kwan, Bonnie Hunt, Sir Mix-a-Lot, Pedro Macedo Camacho.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 29, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1940 – Sylvia Tyson, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Quartette, Ian & Sylvia, and Great Speckled Bird); February 28, 1943 – Donnie Iris, American singer and guitarist (The Jaggerz and Wild Cherry); October 2, 1915 – Chubby Wise, American singer and fiddler (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,224