Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 364th day of the year 1960. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,233 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,078 days or 19.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 6, 1992.
If a dog named Tzusy - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tzusy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tzusy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1942Rajesh Khanna
- 1949Syed Kirmani
- 1954Roger Voudouris
- 1957Brad Grey
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou
- 1974Ryan Shore
- 1982Alison Brie
- 1989Jane Levy
- 1992Katsuhiro Suzuki
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1709Elizabeth of Russia (d. 1762)
- 1908Magnus Pyke, English scientist and author (d. 1992)
- 1914Billy Tipton, American pianist and saxophonist (d. 1989)
- 1915Bill Osmanski, American football player and coach (d. 1996)
- 1923Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegalese historian, anthropologist, and physicist (d. 1986)
- 1953Gali Atari, Israeli singer and actress
- 1959Martin Moran, American actor and author
- 1972Jason Kreis, American soccer player and manager
- 1978Steve Kemp, English drummer (Hard-Fi)
- 1982Alison Brie, American actress and singer
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1427The Ming army begins its withdraw from Hanoi, ending the Chinese domination of Đại Việt.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1851The first American YMCA opens in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1911Mongolia gains independence from the Qing dynasty, enthroning 9th Jebtsundamba Khutughtu as Khagan of Mongolia.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Syd tha Kyd, Jeon Hye-bin, Ann Mitchell, Martin Gerschwitz, Laurie David, Alana Austin, Peter Thorup, Daniel Petrie, Jr., Scott Eastwood, Bugoy Cariño.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 1960.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 1960 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 8, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +199. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 29th December 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 364th day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,233 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,078 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 719
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 1992
- Age in dog years: 252 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 8, 1936 (+199)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1946 (-183)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley (January 2, 1961)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1994 – Marny Kennedy, Australia actress, singer, and model; May 17, 1994 – Julie Anne San Jose, Filipino singer and actress (Sugarpop); February 20, 1985 – Julia Volkova, Russian singer and actress (t.A.T.u. and Neposedi).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867