Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1974 was a Sunday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,459 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 524 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1936Mary Tyler Moore
- 1942Rajesh Khanna
- 1947Cozy Powell
- 1947Vincent Winter
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou
- 1969Jennifer Ehle
- 1970Kevin Weisman
- 1974Twinkle Khanna
- 1998Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1800Charles Goodyear, American chemist and engineer (d. 1860)
- 1914Billy Tipton, American pianist and saxophonist (d. 1989)
- 1921Robert C. Baker, American chef, invented the chicken nugget (d. 2006)
- 1931Yi Gu, Japanese-American son of Yi Bangja (d. 2005)
- 1943Bill Aucoin, American talent manager (d. 2010)
- 1957Paul Rudnick, American author and screenwriter
- 1963Des Foy, English rugby player
- 1965Dexter Holland, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Offspring)
- 1978Angelo Taylor, American hurdler and sprinter
- 1994Princess Kako of Akishino
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1812The USS Constitution under the command of Captain William Bainbridge, captures the HMS Java off the coast of Brazil after a three-hour battle.
- 1845In accordance with International Boundary delimitation, the United States annexes the Republic of Texas, following the manifest destiny doctrine. The Republic of Texas, which had been independent since the Texas Revolution of 1836, is thereupon admitted as the 28th U.S. state.
- 1860The first British seagoing ironclad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1975A bomb explodes at LaGuardia Airport in New York City, killing 11 people and injuring 74.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2012A Tupolev Tu-204 airliner crashes in a ditch between the airport fence and the M3 highway after overshooting a runway at Vnukovo International Airport in Moscow, Russia, killing five people and leaving three others critically injured.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claire Chitham, Charley Boorman, Mark Volman, Theo Hutchcraft, Alessandro Nunziati, Edward "Little Buster" Forehand, Mercedes McNab, James Widdoes, Ben Jones, Sam Taylor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 29, 1974.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1980 – Charlie Hunnam, English actor and screenwriter; July 14, 1975 – Jamey Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 6, 1978 – Cisco Adler, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Whitestarr).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 989