Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,814 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Tink - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tink will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tink will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1947Vincent Winter
- 1951Georges Thurston
- 1957Brad Grey
- 1974Mekhi Phifer
- 1974Twinkle Khanna
- 1983Gonzalo Olave
- 1986Kim Ok-bin
- 1990Allen Kim
- 1995Rina Ikoma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1895Oswald Freisler, German lawyer (d. 1939)
- 1925Pete Dye, American golfer and architect
- 1929Matt Murphy, American guitarist (The Blues Brothers)
- 1947Leonhard Lapin, Estonian architect and poet
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou, Greek actress
- 1963Francisco Bustamante, Filipino billiards player
- 1972Leonor Varela, Chilean-American actress
- 1978Steve Kemp, English drummer (Hard-Fi)
- 1985Wang Ji-hye, South Korean actress
- 1989Jane Levy, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1845In accordance with International Boundary delimitation, the United States annexes the Republic of Texas, following the manifest destiny doctrine. The Republic of Texas, which had been independent since the Texas Revolution of 1836, is thereupon admitted as the 28th U.S. state.
- 1851The first American YMCA opens in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1860The first British seagoing ironclad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- 1890Wounded Knee Massacre on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, 300 Lakota killed by the United States 7th Cavalry Regiment.
- 1911Sun Yat-sen becomes the provisional President of the Republic of China; he formally takes office on January 1, 1912.
- 1939First flight of the Consolidated B-24 Liberator.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1996Guatemala and leaders of Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity sign a peace accord ending a 36-year civil war.
- 2003The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leslie Nielsen, Martin Huba, Ninon Vallin, Amy Sedaris, Elliott Gould, Jane Merrow, Mari Pokinen, Eri Kitamura, Chika Sakamoto, Grant Bowler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 29, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1984 – Brina Palencia, American actress and singer; December 7, 1989 – Caleb Landry Jones, American actor; October 6, 1984 – Joanna Pacitti, American singer-songwriter and actress (City (Comma) State).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,274