Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,745 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1938Jon Voight
- 1941Ray Thomas
- 1947Vincent Winter
- 1949Syed Kirmani
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou
- 1967Chris Barnes
- 1974Ryan Shore
- 1983Gonzalo Olave
- 1992Katsuhiro Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1796Johann Christian Poggendorff, German physicist and journalist (d. 1877)
- 1899Nie Rongzhen, Chinese general and politician, Mayor of Beijing (d. 1992)
- 1920Viveca Lindfors, Swedish actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1925Pete Dye, American golfer and architect
- 1947Leonhard Lapin, Estonian architect and poet
- 1959Milton Ottey, Jamaican-Canadian high jumper and coach
- 1972Jason Kreis, American soccer player and manager
- 1974Richie Sexson, American baseball player
- 1988Ágnes Szávay, Hungarian tennis player
- 1995Rina Ikoma, Japanese singer (Nogizaka46 and AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1851The first American YMCA opens in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1860The first British seagoing ironclad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1996Guatemala and leaders of Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity sign a peace accord ending a 36-year civil war.
- 2006UK settles its Anglo-American loan, post-WWII loan debt.
- 2012A Tupolev Tu-204 airliner crashes in a ditch between the airport fence and the M3 highway after overshooting a runway at Vnukovo International Airport in Moscow, Russia, killing five people and leaving three others critically injured.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Mackenroth, Richard Egan, Jane Wyatt, Jeffrey Donovan, Jerry Colonna, Phyllis Frelich, Willie Hall, Clea DuVall, Victoria Fuller, Mandy Patinkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 29, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1970 – Aşkın Nur Yengi, Turkish singer and actress; February 14, 1988 – Quentin Mosimann, Swiss DJ and producer; July 14, 1981 – Milow, Belgian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,105