Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,661 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1938Jon Voight
- 1946Marianne Faithfull
- 1947Vincent Winter
- 1967Evan Seinfeld
- 1970Aled Jones
- 1971Um Sang-hyun
- 1989Jane Levy
- 1990Allen Kim
- 1995Rina Ikoma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1856Thomas Joannes Stieltjes, Dutch-French mathematician and academic (d. 1894)
- 1879Billy Mitchell, American general and pilot (d. 1936)
- 1920Viveca Lindfors, Swedish actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1922William Gaddis, American author and academic (d. 1998)
- 1931Stasys Stonkus, Lithuanian basketball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1947Richard Crandall, American physicist and computer scientist (d. 2012)
- 1959Martin Moran, American actor and author
- 1960David Boon, Australian cricketer and referee
- 1960Thomas Lubanga Dyilo, Congolese militia leader, founded the Union of Congolese Patriots
- 1974Twinkle Khanna, Indian actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812The USS Constitution under the command of Captain William Bainbridge, captures the HMS Java off the coast of Brazil after a three-hour battle.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1860The first British seagoing ironclad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1939First flight of the Consolidated B-24 Liberator.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1992Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2006UK settles its Anglo-American loan, post-WWII loan debt.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Rosana Pastor, Jadwiga Smosarska, Mike Nichols, Sara García, Jim McCarty, Chelsee Healey, Jocelyn Brando, Matthew Lawrence, Millicent Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 29, 1979.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1989 – Natalie Korneitsik, Estonian model; October 11, 1950 – Amos Gitai, Israeli director, producer, and author; April 16, 1970 – Dero Goi, German singer-songwriter and drummer (Oomph!).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936