Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1902 was a Wednesday and it was the 337th day of the year 1902. It was the 49th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,543 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,181 days or 38.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 1934.
If a dog named Pomegranat - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 562 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pomegranat will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pomegranat will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Edward Underdown
- 1925Ferlin Husky
- 1931Jaye P. Morgan
- 1952Don Barnes
- 1973Holly Marie Combs
- 1981Brian Bonsall
- 1981Liza Lapira
- 1982Jaycee Chan
- 1983Sherri DuPree
- 1992Joseph McManners
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1826George B. McClellan, American general and politician, 24th Governor of New Jersey (d. 1885)
- 1879Charles Hutchison, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1949)
- 1886Manne Siegbahn, Swedish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1978)
- 1918Abdul Haris Nasution, Indonesian general and politician (d. 2000)
- 1923Moyra Fraser, Australian-English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2009)
- 1924John Winter, Australian high jumper (d. 2007)
- 1930Jean-Luc Godard, French-Swiss director and screenwriter
- 1975Malinda Williams, American actress
- 1977Chad Durbin, American baseball player
- 1985Mohit Sehgal, Indian actor
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 915Pope John X crowned Berengar I of Italy as Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1834The Zollverein (German Customs Union) begins the first regular census in Germany.
- 1910Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
- 1919After nearly 20 years of planning and construction, including two collapses causing 89 deaths, the Quebec Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1959The current flag of Singapore is adopted, six months after Singapore became self-governing within the British Empire.
- 1964Free Speech Movement: Police arrest over 800 students at the University of California, Berkeley, following their takeover and sit-in at the administration building in protest of the UC Regents’ decision to forbid protests on UC property.
- 1990The 1990 Wayne County Airport runway collision kills seven passengers and one crew member.
- 1992The Greek oil tanker Aegean Sea, carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude oil, runs aground in a storm while approaching A Coruña, Spain, and spills much of its cargo.
- 1994The PlayStation was released in Japan
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wayne Brady, Rock Hudson, Kazumi Totaka, Charice Pempengco, Craig Brewer, Haru Kuroki, Waka Inoue, Mary Coustas, Vesna Zmijanac, Sebastian de Souza.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1902.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1902 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 337th day of 1902
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 49th Wednesday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 191 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,543 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,181 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,441
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 1934
- Age in dog years: 562 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1926 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1909 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1932 – Athol Fugard, South African-American actor, director, and playwright; August 25, 1968 – Spider One, American singer-songwriter and producer (Powerman 5000); May 26, 1961 – Tarsem Singh, Indian-American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867