Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1951 was a Monday and it was the 337th day of the year 1951. It was the 49th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,698 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,233 days or 22.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 837 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 1983.
If a dog named Coraggio - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coraggio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Coraggio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Hutchison
- 1927Andy Williams
- 1932Corry Brokken
- 1963Joe Lally
- 1968Brendan Fraser
- 1968Montell Jordan
- 1971Keegan Connor Tracy
- 1979Rainbow Sun Francks
- 1980Anna Chlumsky
- 1991Masahiro Usui
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1878Francis A. Nixon, American businessman (d. 1956)
- 1884Walther Stampfli, Swiss politician, 50th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1965)
- 1925Kim Dae-jung, South Korean lieutenant and politician, 8th President of South Korea, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2009)
- 1928Thomas M. Foglietta, American politician and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Italy (d. 2004)
- 1940Jeffrey R. Holland, American academic and religious leader
- 1952Mel Smith, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2013)
- 1961Adal Ramones, Mexican comedian, actor, and producer
- 1965Steve Harris, American actor
- 1970Lindsey Hunter, American basketball player and coach
- 1985Mike Randolph, American soccer player
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Hohenlinden – French General Moreau decisively defeats the Archduke John of Austria near Munich. Coupled with First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte’s earlier victory at Marengo, this will force the Austrians to sign an armistice and end the war.
- 1818Illinois becomes the 21st U.S. state.
- 1901In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt asks Congress to curb the power of trusts “within reasonable limits”.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with the Ottoman Empire, temporarily halting the First Balkan War. (The armistice will expire on February 3, 1913, and hostilities will resume.)
- 1960The musical Camelot debuts at the Majestic Theatre on Broadway. It will become associated with the Kennedy administration.
- 1964Free Speech Movement: Police arrest over 800 students at the University of California, Berkeley, following their takeover and sit-in at the administration building in protest of the UC Regents’ decision to forbid protests on UC property.
- 1984Bhopal disaster: A methyl isocyanate leak from a Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, India, kills more than 3,800 people outright and injures 150,000–600,000 others (some 6,000 of whom would later die from their injuries) in one of the worst industrial disasters in history.
- 1992A test engineer for Sema Group uses a personal computer to send the world’s first text message via the Vodafone network to the phone of a colleague.
- 1999Six firefighters are killed in the Worcester Cold Storage and Warehouse fire in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- 2012At least 475 people are killed after Typhoon Bopha makes landfall in the Philippines.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandi Patty, Dorival Caymmi, Freddie Jones, Nicole Appleton, Agustín González, Marty Adams, Bel Powley, Wendy Davis, Alfredo Landa, Joss Whedon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1951.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1951 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 10, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd December 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 337th day of 1951
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 49th Monday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,698 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,233 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 837
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 1983
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 10, 1935 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1930 (-171)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1990 – Tom Odell, English singer-songwriter; August 28, 1970 – Sherrié Austin, Australian-American actress and singer; January 7, 1976 – Harish Raghavendra, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,039