Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1951 was a Monday and it was the 337th day of the year 1951. It was the 49th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,201 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,400 days or 23.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 1983.
If a dog named Trygg - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trygg will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Trygg will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Hutchison
- 1939Don Calfa
- 1960Daryl Hannah
- 1961Adal Ramones
- 1965Andrew Stanton
- 1973Holly Marie Combs
- 1975Malinda Williams
- 1985Mohit Sehgal
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1878Francis A. Nixon, American businessman (d. 1956)
- 1880Fedor von Bock, German field marshal (d. 1945)
- 1883Anton Webern, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1945)
- 1897William Gropper, American radical, cartoonist and painter (d. 1977)
- 1970Paul Byrd, American baseball player
- 1973MC Frontalot, American rapper
- 1977Adam Małysz, Polish ski jumper
- 1980Jenna Dewan, American actress and dancer
- 1980Zlata Filipović, Bosnian author
- 1982Michael Essien, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Faye’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Hohenlinden – French General Moreau decisively defeats the Archduke John of Austria near Munich. Coupled with First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte’s earlier victory at Marengo, this will force the Austrians to sign an armistice and end the war.
- 1854Battle of the Eureka Stockade: More than 20 gold miners at Ballarat, Victoria, are killed by state troopers in an uprising over mining licences.
- 1959The current flag of Singapore is adopted, six months after Singapore became self-governing within the British Empire.
- 1964Free Speech Movement: Police arrest over 800 students at the University of California, Berkeley, following their takeover and sit-in at the administration building in protest of the UC Regents’ decision to forbid protests on UC property.
- 1976An assassination attempt is made on Bob Marley. He is shot twice, and plays a concert two days later.
- 1982A soil sample is taken from Times Beach, Missouri, that will be found to contain 300 times the safe level of dioxin.
- 1997In Ottawa, Canada, representatives from 121 countries sign the Ottawa Treaty prohibiting manufacture and deployment of anti-personnel landmines. The United States, People’s Republic of China, and Russia do not sign the treaty, however.
- 2005XCOR Aerospace makes the first manned rocket aircraft delivery of U.S. Mail in Kern County, California.
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan J. Pakula, Jodie Sweetin, Dedee Pfeiffer, Dakota Staton, Amina Claudine Myers, Jeremy Clyde, Minoru Niihara, Matthew Garber, Taiko Katono, Michele Dotrice.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1951.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1951 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 10, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1930. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd December 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 337th day of 1951
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 49th Monday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,201 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,400 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 854
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 1983
- Age in dog years: 292 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 10, 1935 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1930 (-171)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XII.MCMLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1926 – Ray McAnally, Irish actor (d. 1989); June 17, 1983 – Lee Ryan, English singer-songwriter and actor (Blue); February 17, 1985 – Sivakarthikeyan, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,112