Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 364th day of the year 1906. It was the 52nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,333 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,778 days or 37.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 7, 1938.
If a dog named Asya - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 550 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Asya will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Asya will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Dennie Moore
- 1942Betty Aberlin
- 1946Patti Smith
- 1947Jeff Lynne
- 1964Sophie Ward
- 1964Sylvie Moreau
- 1965Heidi Fleiss
- 1970Sister Bliss
- 1977Lucy Punch
View the complete list of December 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1819Theodor Fontane, German author and poet (d. 1898)
- 1920Jack Lord, American actor and director (d. 1998)
- 1928Bo Diddley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008)
- 1929Rosalinde Hurley, English physician, microbiologist, and academic (d. 2004)
- 1938Mike Auldridge, American guitarist (The Seldom Scene and Chesapeake) (d. 2012)
- 1950Timothy Mo, Chinese-English author
- 1974G-Enka, Estonian rapper and producer (Toe Tag)
- 1983Josh Sussman, American actor
- 1983Kevin Systrom, American businessman, co-founded Instagram
- 1984LeBron James, American basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers
View the complete list of December 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ivy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1825The Treaty of St. Louis between the United States and the Shawnee Nation is proclaimed.
- 1903A fire at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, Illinois kills at least 605.
- 1905Former Idaho Governor Frank Steunenberg is assassinated at the front gate of his home in Caldwell.
- 1906The All-India Muslim League is founded in Dacca, East Bengal, British India. It went on to lay the foundations of Pakistan.
- 1922The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is formed.
- 1927The Ginza Line, the first subway line in Asia, opens in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1936The United Auto Workers union stages its first sitdown strike.
- 1944King George II of Greece declares a regency, leaving the throne vacant.
- 1996In the Indian state of Assam, a passenger train is bombed by Bodo separatists, killing 26.
- 1996Proposed budget cuts by Benjamin Netanyahu spark protests from 250,000 workers who shut down services across Israel.
View the complete list of December 30 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30, and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Blundell, Jonathan Freeman, Kesarbai Kerkar, Becky G, Dariush Eghbali, Johnny Crawford, Danna García, Robert Hughes, Mike Vaughn, Sandra Oxenryd.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 30, 1906.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th December 1906 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 27, 1928. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,370 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,265 times in the year 1906. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 30, 1906. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 364th day of 1906
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 52nd Sunday of 1906
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 114 years old
- Days since birth: 41,333 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,778 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,400
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 7, 1938
- Age in dog years: 550 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1932 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 27, 1928 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,370 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XII.MCMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1983 – Olga Syahputra, Indonesian actor and singer (d. 2015); June 4, 1949 – Gabriel Arcand, Canadian actor; August 30, 1977 – Elden Henson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,817