Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 364th day of the year 1929. It was the 52nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,770 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,923 days or 29.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 7, 1961.
If a dog named Pee-Nut - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pee-Nut will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pee-Nut will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Skeeter Davis
- 1934Joseph Bologna
- 1937John Hartford
- 1945Davy Jones
- 1947James Kahn
- 1956Ingus Baušķenieks
- 1957Glenn Robbins
- 1962Henry Cho
- 1982Cherry Lou
- 1986Faye Marsay
View the complete list of December 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1913Elyne Mitchell, Australian author (d. 2002)
- 1938Mike Auldridge, American guitarist (The Seldom Scene and Chesapeake) (d. 2012)
- 1945Paola Pigni, Italian runner
- 1961Ben Johnson, Jamaican-Canadian sprinter
- 1963Milan Šrejber, Czech tennis player
- 1972Dita Indah Sari, Indonesian union leader and activist
- 1976Patrick Kerney, American football player
- 1977Glory Alozie, Nigerian-Spanish sprinter and hurdler
- 1977Lucy Punch, English actress and singer
- 1986Faye Marsay, English actress
View the complete list of December 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sherry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1460Wars of the Roses: Battle of Wakefield.
- 1896Canadian ice hockey player Ernie McLea scores the first hat-trick in Stanley Cup play, and the Cup-winning goal as the Montreal Victorias defeat the Winnipeg Victorias 6–5.
- 1897The British Colony of Natal annexes Zululand.
- 1903A fire at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, Illinois kills at least 605.
- 1919Lincoln’s Inn in London, England, UK admits its first female bar student.
- 1922The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is formed.
- 1947King Michael I of Romania is forced to abdicate by the Soviet Union-backed Communist government of Romania.
- 2006Former President of Iraq Saddam Hussein is executed.
- 2006The Indonesian passenger ferry MV Senopati Nusantara sinks in a storm, resulting in at least 400 deaths.
- 2011Owing to a change of time zone the day is skipped in Samoa and Tokelau.
View the complete list of December 30 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Flannery, Paulo Vanzolini, Alisan Porter, Finlay Currie, Angélica Aragón, Dana Rosemary Scallon, Vytautas Juozapaitis, Carlo Wieth, Faustina Agolley, Joanna Merlin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 30, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 24, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -222. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 30, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 364th day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 52nd Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,770 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,923 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,110
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 7, 1961
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 24, 1909 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-222)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1972 – Josh Duhamel, American model and actor; April 14, 1930 – Bradford Dillman, American actor and author; May 23, 1931 – Patience Cleveland, American actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,820