Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 1937 was a Thursday and it was the 364th day of the year 1937. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,006 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,002 days or 27.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,016 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 7, 1969.
If a dog named Jymee - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jymee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jymee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jack Lord
- 1925Ian MacNaughton
- 1964Duglas T. Stewart
- 1969Jay Kay
- 1971Daniel Sunjata
- 1973Jason Behr
- 1980Kenny Kwan
- 1982Cherry Lou
- 1989Ryan Sheckler
- 1992Seo Yuna
View the complete list of December 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1878William Aberhart, Canadian evangelist and politician, 7th Premier of Alberta (d. 1943)
- 1914Bert Parks, American actor and singer (d. 1992)
- 1927Bernard Barrow, American actor and educator (d. 1993)
- 1937Jim Marshall, American football player
- 1942Janko Prunk, Slovenian historian, academic, and politician
- 1953Graham Vick, English director and producer
- 1962Joshua Clover, American author, poet, and critic
- 1972Kerry Collins, American football player
- 1980Kenny Kwan, Filipino-Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor (Boy'z)
- 1986Domenico Criscito, Italian footballer
View the complete list of December 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hunter’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816The Treaty of St. Louis (1816) between the United States and the united Ottawa, Ojibwa, and Potawatomi Indian tribes is proclaimed.
- 1853Gadsden Purchase: The United States buys land from Mexico to facilitate railroad building in the Southwest.
- 1903A fire at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, Illinois kills at least 605.
- 1906The All-India Muslim League is founded in Dacca, East Bengal, British India. It went on to lay the foundations of Pakistan.
- 1916The last coronation in Hungary is performed for King Charles IV and Queen Zita.
- 1919Lincoln’s Inn in London, England, UK admits its first female bar student.
- 1922The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is formed.
- 1943Subhas Chandra Bose raises the flag of Indian independence at Port Blair.
- 1996In the Indian state of Assam, a passenger train is bombed by Bodo separatists, killing 26.
- 2006The Indonesian passenger ferry MV Senopati Nusantara sinks in a storm, resulting in at least 400 deaths.
View the complete list of December 30 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pitbull, Kwon Ri-se, Theo Hutchcraft, Ken Chinn, Russell Tovey, Jim Goad, Joshua Gomez, Linda Smith, Johnny Otis, Mike Doyle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 30, 1937.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th December 1937 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 22, 1960. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 27, 1922. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 30, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 364th day of 1937
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,006 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,002 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,016
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 7, 1969
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 22, 1960 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 27, 1922 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XII.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1979 – Aaron Ashmore, Canadian actor; August 6, 1910 – Charles Crichton, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999); April 2, 1967 – Renée Estevez, American actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890