Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 364th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 664 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Carol Reed
- 1945Lloyd Kaufman
- 1959Tracey Ullman
- 1969Jay Kay
- 1983Josh Sussman
- 1988Kirsty-Leigh Porter
- 1988Leon Jackson
- 1989Natalie Korneitsik
- 1993Peter Brant II
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 30.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1921Rashid Karami, Lebanese lawyer and politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Lebanon (d. 1987)
- 1945Davy Jones, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Monkees) (d. 2012)
- 1950Bjarne Stroustrup, Danish computer scientist, created the C++ programming language
- 1954Barry Greenstein, American poker player
- 1957Matt Lauer, American journalist
- 1959Antonio Pappano, English pianist and conductor
- 1968Sandra Glover, American hurdler
- 1970Sister Bliss, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Faithless)
- 1977Kenyon Martin, American basketball player
- 1982Kristin Kreuk, Canadian actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Granada massacre: A Muslim mob storms the royal palace in Granada, crucifies Jewish vizier Joseph ibn Naghrela and massacres most of the Jewish population of the city.
- 1813War of 1812: British soldiers burn Buffalo, New York.
- 1853Gadsden Purchase: The United States buys land from Mexico to facilitate railroad building in the Southwest.
- 1906The All-India Muslim League is founded in Dacca, East Bengal, British India. It went on to lay the foundations of Pakistan.
- 1936The United Auto Workers union stages its first sitdown strike.
- 1948The Cole Porter Broadway musical, Kiss Me, Kate (1,077 performances), opens at the New Century Theatre and becomes the first show to win the Best Musical Tony Award.
- 1993Israel and Vatican City establish diplomatic relations.
- 1996Proposed budget cuts by Benjamin Netanyahu spark protests from 250,000 workers who shut down services across Israel.
- 2006Former President of Iraq Saddam Hussein is executed.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed when anti-government forces attack key buildings in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
View the complete list of historical events for December 30.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renato Carosone, Rigo Tovar, Aaliyah, Ren Osugi, Chris Hillman, Diana Bolocco, Michael Gothard, Jeff Rawle, Coşkun Sabah, Elizabeth Cook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 30, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1966 – Tamela Mann, American singer-songwriter and actress; September 25, 1950 – Midori Kiuchi, Japanese actress; September 7, 1951 – Morris Albert, Brazilian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067