Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 1974 was a Monday and it was the 364th day of the year 1974. It was the 52nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,941 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,647 days or 15.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 573 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 7, 2006.
If a dog named Nashville - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nashville will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nashville will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Ian MacNaughton
- 1927Robert Hossein
- 1939Felix Pappalardi
- 1956Ingus Baušķenieks
- 1956Suzy Bogguss
- 1957Glenn Robbins
- 1968Bryan Burk
- 1971Daniel Sunjata
- 1982Kristin Kreuk
- 1987Jake Cuenca
View the complete list of December 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1878William Aberhart, Canadian evangelist and politician, 7th Premier of Alberta (d. 1943)
- 1942Guy Edwards, English race car driver
- 1942Toomas Savi, Estonian physician and politician
- 1944William J. Fallon, American admiral
- 1956Sheryl Lee Ralph, American actress and singer
- 1970Sister Bliss, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Faithless)
- 1976Patrick Kerney, American football player
- 1977Glory Alozie, Nigerian-Spanish sprinter and hurdler
- 1978Zbigniew Robert Promiński, Polish drummer (Behemoth, Azarath, and Witchmaster)
- 1986Faye Marsay, English actress
View the complete list of December 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Myrtle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Granada massacre: A Muslim mob storms the royal palace in Granada, crucifies Jewish vizier Joseph ibn Naghrela and massacres most of the Jewish population of the city.
- 1702Queen Anne’s War: James Moore, Governor of the Province of Carolina, abandons the Siege of St. Augustine.
- 1943Subhas Chandra Bose raises the flag of Indian independence at Port Blair.
- 1958The Guatemalan Air Force sinks several Mexican fishing boats alleged to have breached maritime borders, killing three and sparking international tension.
- 1965Ferdinand Marcos becomes President of the Philippines.
- 1977For the second time, Ted Bundy escapes from his cell in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
- 1981In the 39th game of his third NHL season, Wayne Gretzky scores five goals, giving him 50 on the year and setting a new NHL record previously held by Maurice Richard and Mike Bossy, who earlier had each scored 50 goals in 50 games.
- 1996Proposed budget cuts by Benjamin Netanyahu spark protests from 250,000 workers who shut down services across Israel.
- 2006Madrid–Barajas Airport is bombed.
- 2009A suicide bomber kills nine people at Forward Operating Base Chapman, a key facility of the Central Intelligence Agency in Afghanistan.
View the complete list of December 30 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bon Scott, Joey Pollari, Stephan Groth, Anand Abhyankar, Lesley Manville, Nicholas Colasanto, Lee Weaver, Red Buttons, Yesung, Takayuki Tsubaki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 30, 1974.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th December 1974 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1946. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 30th December 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 30, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 364th day of 1974
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 52nd Monday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,941 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,647 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 573
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 7, 2006
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1962 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1946 (-170)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by Elton John (January 4, 1975)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XII.MCMLXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1962 – Peter Steele, American singer-songwriter and bass player (d. 2010); August 11, 1984 – Katie Rees, American model, Miss Nevada USA 2007; September 18, 1990 – Yuki Yamada, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,123