Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1924 was a Wednesday and it was the 366th day of the year 1924. It was the 53rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,130 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,710 days or 32.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 8, 1956.
If a dog named Veteran - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Veteran will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Veteran will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Evelyn Knight
- 1920Rex Allen
- 1933Edward Bunker
- 1943Ben Kingsley
- 1962Don Diamont
- 1973Malcolm Middleton
- 1979Elaine Cassidy
- 1985Jan Smit
- 1986Bronson Pelletier
- 1990Sam Faiers
View the complete list of December 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1714Arima Yoriyuki, Japanese mathematician and educator (d. 1783)
- 1741Princess Isabella of Parma (d. 1763)
- 1798Friedrich Robert Faehlmann, Estonian physician, philologist, and academic (d. 1850)
- 1908Simon Wiesenthal, Ukrainian-Austrian Holocaust survivor (d. 2005)
- 1919Fritz Schwab, Swiss race walker (d. 2006)
- 1931Bob Shaw, Northern Irish journalist and author (d. 1996)
- 1973Shandon Anderson, American basketball player
- 1976Matthew Hoggard, English cricketer
- 1979Noriko Nakagoshi, Japanese actress
- 1985Jonathan Horton, American gymnast
View the complete list of December 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OTVIEOB? Check your answers here: Word scramble OTVIEOB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1853A dinner party is held inside a life-size model of an iguanodon created by Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins and Sir Richard Owen in south London, England.
- 1944World War II: Hungary declares war on Nazi Germany.
- 1960The farthing coin ceases to be legal tender in the United Kingdom.
- 1981A coup d'état in Ghana removes President Hilla Limann’s PNP government and replaces it with the Provisional National Defence Council led by Flight lieutenant Jerry Rawlings.
- 1986A fire at the Dupont Plaza Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico, kills 97 and injures 140.
- 1988First Winter Ascent of Lhotse (8,516m) by Krzysztof Wielicki (solo).
- 1991All official Soviet Union institutions have ceased operations by this date and the Soviet Union is officially dissolved.
- 1994This date is skipped altogether in Kiribati as the Phoenix Islands and Line Islands change time zones from UTC−11:00 to UTC+13:00 and UTC−10:00 to UTC+14:00, respectively.
- 1998The European Exchange Rate Mechanism freezes the values of the legacy currencies in the Eurozone, and establishes the value of the euro currency.
- 2004The official opening of Taipei 101, the tallest skyscraper at that time in the world, standing at a height of 509 m.
View the complete list of December 31 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Wasser, Saul Williams, Dyanne Thorne, Arthur Hewlett, Christian Olde Wolbers, Frank Corsaro, Wayland Flowers, Patty Hearst, Kim Gordon, Sándor Simó.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 31, 1924.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st December 1924 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 23, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1915. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 31, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 366th day of 1924
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 53rd Wednesday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 299 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,130 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,710 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,190
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 8, 1956
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 23, 1935 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1915 (-177)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.XII.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1927 – Henning Carlsen, Danish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014); April 27, 1986 – Jenna Coleman, English actress; November 13, 1904 – H. C. Potter, American director and producer (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877