Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 365th day of the year 1942. It was the 53rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,751 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,584 days or 26.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 973 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 8, 1974.
If a dog named Hoya - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hoya will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hoya will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Carl Dudley
- 1937Alvis Wayne
- 1941Sean S. Cunningham
- 1943Ben Kingsley
- 1962Don Diamont
- 1963Scott Ian
- 1965Nicholas Sparks
- 1968Gerry Dee
- 1982The Rocket Summer
- 1983Mariana Renata
View the complete list of December 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1864Robert Grant Aitken, American astronomer and academic (d. 1951)
- 1873Konstantin Konik, Estonian surgeon and politician, 19th Estonian Minister of Education (d. 1936)
- 1884Bobby Byrne, American baseball and soccer player (d. 1964)
- 1925Irina Korschunow, German author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1928Tatyana Shmyga, Russian actress and singer (d. 2011)
- 1937Avram Hershko, Hungarian-Israeli biochemist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1946Roy Greenslade, English journalist and academic
- 1947Rita Lee, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Os Mutantes)
- 1975Sander Schutgens, Dutch runner
- 1984Édgar Lugo, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of December 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rebekah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Empress Elizabeth I of Russia issues her ukase incorporating Königsberg into Russia.
- 1796The incorporation of Baltimore as a city.
- 1831Gramercy Park is deeded to New York City.
- 1853A dinner party is held inside a life-size model of an iguanodon created by Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins and Sir Richard Owen in south London, England.
- 1907The first New Year’s Eve celebration is held in Times Square (then known as Longacre Square) in New York, New York.
- 1944World War II: Operation Nordwind, the last major German offensive on the Western Front begins.
- 1983In Nigeria a coup d'état led by Major General Muhammadu Buhari ends the Second Nigerian Republic.
- 1992Czechoslovakia is peacefully dissolved in what is dubbed by media as the Velvet Divorce, resulting in the creation of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- 1999First President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, resigns from office, leaving Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as the acting President and successor.
- 2011NASA succeeds in putting the first of two Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory satellites in orbit around the Moon.
View the complete list of December 31 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Johnson, Richard Tucker, Ilona Mitrecey, Victor Spinetti, Andrew Wilson, Dan Patrick, Friderika Bayer, Lisette Oropesa, Jimmy Fontana, Joo Sang-wook.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 31, 1942.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st December 1942 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +230. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1932. Your score is -202. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 31, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 365th day of 1942
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 53rd Thursday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 104 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,751 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,584 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 973
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 8, 1974
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Cane Corso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1966 (+230)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 25, 1932 (-202)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.XII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1951 – Jamey Sheridan, American actor and producer; October 16, 1972 – Tomas Lindberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (At the Gates, Lock Up, Disfear, The Great Deceiver, Grotesque, The Crown, Skitsystem, and Liers in Wait); May 21, 1967 – Blake Schwarzenbach, American singer and guitarist (Jawbreaker, Jets to Brazil, The Thorns of Life, and forgetters).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891