Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 365th day of the year 1966. It was the 53rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,273 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,758 days or 18.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 686 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 8, 1998.
If a dog named Maker - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maker will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maker will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919G. Wood
- 1923Giannis Dalianidis
- 1937Anthony Hopkins
- 1947Rita Lee
- 1948Joe Dallesandro
- 1958Bebe Neuwirth
- 1959Paul Westerberg
- 1963Scott Ian
- 1968Luciano Szafir
- 1984Paul Rodriguez
View the complete list of December 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1741Princess Isabella of Parma (d. 1763)
- 1935Salman of Saudi Arabia
- 1943Mavis Maclean, English scholar and academic
- 1944Taylor Hackford, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1948René Robert, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1956Steve Rude, American author and illustrator
- 1961Jeremy Heywood, English economist and civil servant
- 1963Scott Ian, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death, The Damned Things, and Damnocracy)
- 1965Nicholas Sparks, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1974Mario Aerts, Belgian cyclist
View the complete list of December 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andrew’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1501The First Battle of Cannanore commences.
- 1757Empress Elizabeth I of Russia issues her ukase incorporating Königsberg into Russia.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln signs an act that admits West Virginia to the Union, thus dividing Virginia in two.
- 1923The chimes of Big Ben are broadcast on radio for the first time by the BBC.
- 1951The Marshall Plan expires after distributing more than US$13.3 billion in foreign aid to rebuild Europe.
- 1963The Central African Federation officially collapses, subsequently becoming Zambia, Malawi and Rhodesia.
- 1965Jean-Bédel Bokassa, leader of the Central African Republic army, and his military officers begins a coup d'état against the government of President David Dacko.
- 1992Czechoslovakia is peacefully dissolved in what is dubbed by media as the Velvet Divorce, resulting in the creation of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- 1999First President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, resigns from office, leaving Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as the acting President and successor.
- 1999Indian Airlines Flight 814 hijacking ended after seven days with the release of 190 survivors at Kandahar Airport, Afghanistan.
View the complete list of December 31 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guy Pearce, Graham Bonnet, Michael Ironside, Dagul, Michèle Deslauriers, Adrien Brody, Tom Wilkinson, Lynsey Bartilson, Bill Champlin, Aurela Gaçe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 31, 1966.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st December 1966 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 31, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 31st December 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 31, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 365th day of 1966
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 53rd Saturday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 181 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,273 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,758 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 686
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 8, 1998
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1996 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (-170)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: I’m a Believer by The Monkees (December 31, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.XII.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1951 – Lillian Müller, Norwegian model and actress; May 1, 1976 – Darius McCrary, American actor and singer; May 23, 1954 – Marvelous Marvin Hagler, American boxer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097