Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1995 was a Sunday and it was the 365th day of the year 1995. It was the 53rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,422 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,807 days or 7.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 285 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 8, 2027.
If a dog named Lina - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 112 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Lionel Daunais
- 1918Virginia Davis
- 1937Alvis Wayne
- 1937Anthony Hopkins
- 1948Joe Dallesandro
- 1953Jane Badler
- 1958Bebe Neuwirth
- 1965Gong Li
- 1968Gerry Dee
- 1990Sam Faiers
View the complete list of December 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1552Simon Forman, English occultist and astrologer (d. 1611)
- 1763Pierre-Charles Villeneuve, French admiral (d. 1806)
- 1880George Marshall, American general and politician, 50th United States Secretary of State, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1959)
- 1908Simon Wiesenthal, Ukrainian-Austrian Holocaust survivor (d. 2005)
- 1909Jonah Jones, American trumpet player and saxophonist (d. 2000)
- 1938Rosalind Cash, American actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1944Neil Ross, English-American voice actor
- 1947Rita Lee, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Os Mutantes)
- 1968Junot Díaz, Dominican-American author and academic
- 1982Julio DePaula, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of December 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 535Byzantine general Belisarius completes the conquest of Sicily, defeating the Gothic garrison of Palermo (Panormos), and ending his consulship for the year.
- 1600The British East India Company is chartered.
- 1695A window tax is imposed in England, causing many householders to brick up windows to avoid the tax.
- 1831Gramercy Park is deeded to New York City.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Stones River begins near Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- 1944World War II: Hungary declares war on Nazi Germany.
- 1944World War II: Operation Nordwind, the last major German offensive on the Western Front begins.
- 1961RTÉ, Ireland’s state broadcaster, launches its first national television service.
- 1992Czechoslovakia is peacefully dissolved in what is dubbed by media as the Velvet Divorce, resulting in the creation of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- 1999First President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, resigns from office, leaving Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as the acting President and successor.
View the complete list of December 31 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Martin, Violet MacMillan, Jean-Paul Roussillon, Mandy Cho, Mirwais Ahmadzaï, Dan Tyminski, Mika Kikuchi, Vijay, Janet Blair, Courtney B. Vance.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 31, 1995.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st December 1995 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 9, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 6, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-West approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 31st December 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 31, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 365th day of 1995
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 53rd Sunday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 344 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,422 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,807 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 285
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 8, 2027
- Age in dog years: 112 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 9, 1975 (-153)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men (January 6, 1996)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1989 – Van Roxas, Filipino singer and actor; June 24, 1947 – Peter Weller, American actor and director; January 17, 1960 – John Crawford, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Berlin).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,914