Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 365th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,109 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sharkira - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sharkira will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sharkira will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Mihály Fekete
- 1918Virginia Davis
- 1928Tatyana Shmyga
- 1942Andy Summers
- 1947Tim Matheson
- 1948Donna Summer
- 1951Terry Rhoads
- 1970Danny McNamara
- 1984Paul Rodriguez
- 1986Bronson Pelletier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 695Muhammad bin Qasim, Syrian general (d. 715)
- 1741Princess Isabella of Parma (d. 1763)
- 1881Max Pechstein, German painter and academic (d. 1955)
- 1884Bobby Byrne, American baseball and soccer player (d. 1964)
- 1923Giannis Dalianidis, Greek actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1928Tatyana Shmyga, Russian actress and singer (d. 2011)
- 1933Edward Bunker, American author, screenwriter, and actor (d. 2005)
- 1946Tim Stevens, English bishop
- 1949Susan Shwartz, American author
- 1987Émilie Le Pennec, French gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 535Byzantine general Belisarius completes the conquest of Sicily, defeating the Gothic garrison of Palermo (Panormos), and ending his consulship for the year.
- 1907The first New Year’s Eve celebration is held in Times Square (then known as Longacre Square) in New York, New York.
- 1909Manhattan Bridge opens.
- 1923The chimes of Big Ben are broadcast on radio for the first time by the BBC.
- 1944World War II: Operation Nordwind, the last major German offensive on the Western Front begins.
- 1951The Marshall Plan expires after distributing more than US$13.3 billion in foreign aid to rebuild Europe.
- 1960The farthing coin ceases to be legal tender in the United Kingdom.
- 1963The Central African Federation officially collapses, subsequently becoming Zambia, Malawi and Rhodesia.
- 2009Both a blue moon and a lunar eclipse occur.
- 2014A New Year’s Eve celebration stampede in Shanghai kills at least 36 people and injures 49 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 31.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Schiff, Aloe Blacc, Martina Topley-Bird, Dolla, Farley Granger, Allu Aravind, Meredith Hagner, Shreela Ghosh, Lance Kinsey, Eddie Argos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 31, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Angel by R. Kelly and Céline Dion as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1924 – Roberts Blossom, American actor (d. 2011); November 29, 1958 – Devon Scott, American actress; October 12, 1981 – Brian J. Smith, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177