Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 2017 was a Sunday and it was the 365th day of the year 2017. It was the 53rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 289 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 96 days or 0.26 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 10 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 8, 2049.
If a dog named Strippy - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 15 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Strippy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Strippy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Mihály Fekete
- 1910Carl Dudley
- 1920Rex Allen
- 1937Anthony Hopkins
- 1941Sean S. Cunningham
- 1947Rita Lee
- 1966Lisa Joyner
- 1968Gerry Dee
- 1976Craig Reucassel
- 1983Mariana Renata
View the complete list of December 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1720Charles Edward Stuart, Jacobite pretender to the thrones of England, Scotland, and Ireland (d. 1788)
- 1790Antonie Adamberger, Austrian actress (d. 1867)
- 1860Joseph S. Cullinan, American businessman, co-founded Texaco (d. 1937)
- 1884Bobby Byrne, American baseball and soccer player (d. 1964)
- 1908Simon Wiesenthal, Ukrainian-Austrian Holocaust survivor (d. 2005)
- 1909Jonah Jones, American trumpet player and saxophonist (d. 2000)
- 1922Tomás Balduino, Brazilian bishop (d. 2014)
- 1941Johnny Leeze, English actor
- 1956Helma Knorscheidt, German shot putter
- 1960John Allen Muhammad, American murderer (d. 2009)
View the complete list of December 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 406Vandals, Alans and Suebians cross the Rhine, beginning an invasion of Gaul.
- 1229James I of Aragon the Conqueror enters Medina Mayurqa (now known as Palma, Spain) thus consummating the Christian reconquest of the island of Majorca.
- 1501The First Battle of Cannanore commences.
- 1687The first Huguenots set sail from France to the Cape of Good Hope.
- 1909Manhattan Bridge opens.
- 1946President Harry S. Truman officially proclaims the end of hostilities in World War II.
- 1955General Motors becomes the first U.S. corporation to make over US$1 billion in a year.
- 1994This date is skipped altogether in Kiribati as the Phoenix Islands and Line Islands change time zones from UTC−11:00 to UTC+13:00 and UTC−10:00 to UTC+14:00, respectively.
- 1999The United States Government hands control of the Panama Canal (as well all the adjacent land to the canal known as the Panama Canal Zone) to Panama. This act complied with the signing of the 1977 Torrijos–Carter Treaties.
- 2009Both a blue moon and a lunar eclipse occur.
View the complete list of December 31 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31, and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Lee, Jennifer Finch, Bob Newhart, Gene Hoglan, LaMarcus Tinker, Mao Miyaji, Donny Tourette, Lee Kwang-soo, Joe Don Rooney, Lou Myers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 31, 2017.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st December 2017 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 14, 2006. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 17, 2001. Your incompatibility score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 2019). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,738 baby girls. For the boys it’s Liam. This name was recorded 18,728 times in the year 2017. Any chance you are Emma or Liam? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 31, 2017. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 365th day of 2017
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 53rd Sunday of 2017
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 1 year old
- Days since birth: 289 days
- Days spent sleeping: 96 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.26 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 10
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 8, 2049
- Age in dog years: 15 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 14, 2006 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 17, 2001 (-100)
- Number one song: Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul (August 20, 2019)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,738 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Liam – 18,728 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1976 – Abi Titmuss, English model and actress; September 22, 1993 – Chase Ellison, American actor; September 13, 1932 – Fernando González Pacheco, Spanish-Colombian journalist and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,771