Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 338th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,102 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,121 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Lloyd Bacon
- 1928Dena Dietrich
- 1944Chris Hillman
- 1954Tony Todd
- 1964Chelsea Noble
- 1964Marisa Tomei
- 1973Ferry Corsten
- 1987Orlando Brown
- 1989Jen Da Silva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1926Monty M. Wyche, American soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 2014)
- 1939Freddy Cannon, American singer and guitarist
- 1939Joan Brady, American-English author
- 1940Gary Gilmore, American murderer (d. 1977)
- 1940Gerd Achterberg, German footballer and manager
- 1964Marisa Tomei, American actress
- 1964Sertab Erener, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1981Lila McCann, American singer and actress
- 1985Nathan Stewart-Jarrett, English Actor
- 1987Kethy Õunpuu, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1563The final session of the Council of Trent is held. (It had opened on December 13, 1545.)
- 1893First Matabele War: A patrol of 34 British South Africa Company soldiers is ambushed and annihilated by more than 3,000 Matabele warriors on the Shangani River in Matabeleland.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign ends.
- 1969Black Panther Party members Fred Hampton and Mark Clark are shot and killed in their sleep during a raid by 14 Chicago police officers.
- 1971“The Troubles”: The Ulster Volunteer Force bombs a Catholic-owned pub in Belfast, killing 15 civilians and wounding 17. It was the city’s highest death toll from a single incident during the conflict.
- 1971The Montreux Casino in Switzerland is set ablaze by someone wielding a flare gun during a Frank Zappa concert; the incident would be noted in the Deep Purple song “Smoke on the Water”.
- 1978Following the murder of Mayor George Moscone, Dianne Feinstein becomes San Francisco’s first female mayor. (She will serve until January 8, 1988.)
- 1992Somali Civil War: President George H. W. Bush orders 28,000 U.S. troops to Somalia in Northeast Africa.
- 2005Tens of thousands of people in Hong Kong protest for democracy and call on the government to allow universal and equal suffrage.
- 2006Six black youths assault a white teenager in Jena, Louisiana.
View the complete list of historical events for December 4.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Greene, Greg Antonacci, Paula Trickey, Peter Maffay, Anna Maria Jopek, Indra Bania, Christine McGlade, John Frankenheimer, Paige Turco, Arthur Kennedy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 4, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1974 – Alanis Morissette, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actress; February 20, 1962 – Dwayne McDuffie, American author, screenwriter, and producer, co-founded Milestone Media (d. 2011); May 3, 1929 – Denise Lor, American singer and actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049