Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 339th day of the year 2004. It was the 49th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,161 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,720 days or 4.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 12, 2036.
If a dog named Bram - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bram will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bram will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Jimmy Jewel
- 1949Pamela Stephenson
- 1953Gwen Humble
- 1964Chelsea Noble
- 1965Álex de la Iglesia
- 1966Fred Armisen
- 1970Kevin Sussman
- 1973Atsushi Tamura
- 1976Amie Comeaux
- 1990Cindy Yang
View the complete list of December 4 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1777Juliette Récamier, French businesswoman (d. 1849)
- 1865Edith Cavell, English nurse (d. 1915)
- 1921Deanna Durbin, Canadian-French actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1924John C. Portman, Jr., American architect, designed the Renaissance Center and Tomorrow Square
- 1925Albert Bandura, Canadian-American psychologist and academic
- 1925Lino Lacedelli, Italian mountaineer (d. 2009)
- 1949Pamela Stephenson, New Zealand-Australian actress and psychologist
- 1951Patricia Wettig, American actress and playwright
- 1961Frank Reich, American football player and coach
- 1982Ho-Pin Tung, Dutch-Chinese race car driver
View the complete list of December 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1909In Canadian football, the First Grey Cup game is played. The University of Toronto Varsity Blues defeat the Toronto Parkdale Canoe Club, 26–6.
- 1939World War II: HMS Nelson is struck by a mine (laid by GS U-31) off the Scottish coast and is laid up for repairs until August 1940.
- 1943World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt closes down the Works Progress Administration, because of the high levels of wartime employment in the United States.
- 1945By a vote of 65 to 7, the United States Senate approves United States participation in the United Nations. (The UN had been established on October 24, 1945.)
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. and South Vietnamese forces engage Viet Cong troops in the Mekong Delta.
- 1971The United Nations Security Council calls an emergency session to consider the deteriorating situation between India and Pakistan.
- 1975Suriname joins the United Nations.
- 1979The Hastie fire in Hull kills three schoolboys and eventually leads police to arrest Bruce George Peter Lee.
- 1992Somali Civil War: President George H. W. Bush orders 28,000 U.S. troops to Somalia in Northeast Africa.
- 2006Six black youths assault a white teenager in Jena, Louisiana.
View the complete list of December 4 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kurt Vile, Hank von Helvete, Madelyn Pugh, Brianna Lea Pruett, Kieran Kane, Tracy Tormé, José Wilker, Twink, Vijay, Sung Kang.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 4, 2004.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th December 2004 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 4th December 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 4, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 339th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 49th Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,161 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,720 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 174
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 12, 2036
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys (December 4, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1975 – Janika Sillamaa, Estonian singer and actress; October 2, 1976 – Mandisa, American singer; September 23, 1959 – Martin Page, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Q-Feel).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,765