Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1940 was a Thursday and it was the 340th day of the year 1940. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,963 days or 27.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,012 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 13, 1972.
If a dog named Nolito - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nolito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nolito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Walt Disney
- 1916Margaret Hayes
- 1940Adrian Street
- 1944Loukas Sideras
- 1946Andy Kim
- 1950Camarón de la Isla
- 1963Carrie Hamilton
- 1967Gary Allan
- 1976Alisa Mizuki
- 1990Parvathy Nair
View the complete list of December 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1547Ubbo Emmius, Dutch historian and geographer (d. 1625)
- 1687Francesco Geminiani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1762)
- 1871Bill Pickett, American rodeo performer (d. 1932)
- 1933Gennadiy Agapov, Russian race walker (d. 1999)
- 1943Eva Joly, Norwegian-French judge and politician
- 1951Larry Zbyszko, American wrestler
- 1966Lee Seung-chul, South Korean singer (Boohwal)
- 1972Cliff Floyd, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1973Danielle Winits, Brazilian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1985Angelica Michibata, Argentine-Japanese model
View the complete list of December 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams takes his seat in the House of Representatives.
- 1847Jefferson Davis is elected to the U.S. senate.
- 1848California Gold Rush: In a message to the United States Congress, U.S. President James K. Polk confirms that large amounts of gold had been discovered in California.
- 1865Chincha Islands War: Peru allies with Chile against Spain.
- 1936The Soviet Union adopts a new constitution and the Kirghiz Soviet Socialist Republic is established as a full Union Republic of the USSR.
- 1941World War II: Great Britain declares war on Finland, Hungary and Romania.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1978The Soviet Union signs a “friendship treaty” with the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 2006Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.
- 2013Militants attack a Defense Ministry compound in Sana'a, Yemen, killing at least 56 people and injuring 200 others.
View the complete list of December 5 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Tarbuck, Nancy Kulp, Misato Fukuen, Tammy Blanchard, Brad Johnson, Ann Wilson, Mancow Muller, Seth Adkins, Troy Evans, Kostas Hatzis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 5, 1940.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th December 1940 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1958. Your score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 5, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1940
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,889 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,963 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,012
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 13, 1972
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: June 30, 1931 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1958 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XII.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1979 – Olga Kurylenko, Ukrainian-French model and actress; November 16, 1966 – Dean McDermott, Canadian-American actor and producer; April 23, 1988 – Erica Mer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830