Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1945 was a Wednesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1945. It was the 49th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,767 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,922 days or 24.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 906 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 13, 1977.
If a dog named Stiva - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stiva will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stiva will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Otto Preminger
- 1921Alvy Moore
- 1932Little Richard
- 1960Jack Russell
- 1962Nivek Ogre
- 1962Samart Payakaroon
- 1971Kali Rocha
- 1975Paula Patton
- 1979Nick Stahl
- 1987James Argent
View the complete list of December 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1697Giuseppe de Majo, Italian organist and composer (d. 1771)
- 1870Vítězslav Novák, Czech composer and educator (d. 1949)
- 1871Bill Pickett, American rodeo performer (d. 1932)
- 1894Charles Robberts Swart, South African lawyer and politician, 1st State President of South Africa (d. 1982)
- 1906Otto Preminger, Austrian-American actor, director, and producer (d. 1986)
- 1932Sheldon Lee Glashow, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Jeroen Krabbé, Dutch actor, director, and producer
- 1951Morgan Brittany, American actress
- 1969Eric Etebari, American actor, director, and producer
- 1990Montee Ball, American football player
View the complete list of December 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 63 BCCicero gives the fourth and final of the Catiline Orations.
- 1408Emir Edigu of Golden Horde reaches Moscow.
- 1496King Manuel I of Portugal issues a decree of expulsion of “heretics” from the country.
- 1757Seven Years’ War: Battle of Leuthen – Frederick II of Prussia leads Prussian forces to a decisive victory over Austrian forces under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine.
- 1932German-born Swiss physicist Albert Einstein is granted an American visa.
- 1933Prohibition in the United States ends: Utah becomes the 36th U.S. state to ratify the Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution, thus establishing the required 75% of states needed to enact the amendment. (This overturned the 18th Amendment which had made the manufacture, sale, or transportation of alcohol illegal in the United States.)
- 1941World War II: Great Britain declares war on Finland, Hungary and Romania.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
- 2014The first flight test of NASA’s Orion spacecraft launches successfully.
View the complete list of December 5 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brianne Davis, Hikaru Kawamura, Rob Brown, Noah Gundersen, Randall "Tex" Cobb, Pam Grier, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Steven Anthony Lawrence, Klaus Voormann, Shintaro Katsu.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 5, 1945.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th December 1945 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +220. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 5, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 339th day of 1945
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 49th Wednesday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 261 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,767 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,922 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 906
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 13, 1977
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Sealyham Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1948 (+220)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-199)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1981 – Maricar Reyes, Filipino actress and physician; May 15, 1967 – Madhuri Dixit, Indian actress and singer; March 9, 1930 – Taina Elg, Finnish-American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,777