Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1945 was a Wednesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1945. It was the 49th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,955 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,985 days or 24.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 913 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 13, 1977.
If a dog named Daphanne - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Daphanne will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Daphanne will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Emeric Pressburger
- 1938JJ Cale
- 1952Bobby Barth
- 1953Sachiko Kobayashi
- 1957Raquel Argandoña
- 1965Wayne Smith
- 1968Margaret Cho
- 1969Alex Kapp Horner
- 1981Leila Tong
- 1982Keri Hilson
View the complete list of December 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1870Vítězslav Novák, Czech composer and educator (d. 1949)
- 1934Joan Didion, American author and screenwriter
- 1939Minita Chico-Nazario, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1946Andy Kim, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1947Jim Plunkett, American football player and radio host
- 1961Laura Flanders, English broadcast journalist
- 1968Falilat Ogunkoya, Nigerian sprinter
- 1969Alex Kapp Horner, American actress
- 1974Charlie Batch, American football player
- 1985Frankie Muniz, American actor, drummer, and race car driver
View the complete list of December 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Benjamin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Fourth Council of Toledo takes place.
- 1082Ramon Berenguer II, Count of Barcelona is assassinated.
- 1496King Manuel I of Portugal issues a decree of expulsion of “heretics” from the country.
- 1766In London, James Christie holds his first sale.
- 1775At Fort Ticonderoga, Henry Knox begins his historic transport of artillery to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1815Foundation of Maceió, Brazil.
- 1831Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams takes his seat in the House of Representatives.
- 1945Flight 19 is lost in the Bermuda Triangle.
- 1969The four node ARPANET network is established.
- 1978The Soviet Union signs a “friendship treaty” with the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
View the complete list of December 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Raye, Anirudh Ravichander, Jay Leggett, Shaggy 2 Dope, Sei Ashina, Jürgen Ohlsen, Juan Croucier, Kumar Sanu, Julie Peasgood, Peter Fincham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 5, 1945.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th December 1945 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +220. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 5, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 339th day of 1945
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 49th Wednesday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,955 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,985 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 913
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 13, 1977
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1948 (+220)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-199)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XII.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1962 – T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, American actress and author; November 13, 1941 – Dack Rambo, American actor (d. 1994); July 22, 1988 – Yuriko Yoshitaka, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,796