Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,698 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 836 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lychee - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lychee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lychee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881René Cresté
- 1913Esther Borja
- 1921Alvy Moore
- 1932Little Richard
- 1944Loukas Sideras
- 1946José Carreras
- 1961Sophia Vossou
- 1967Amanda Lepore
- 1969Morgan J. Freeman
- 1975Paula Patton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1822Elizabeth Cabot Agassiz, American philosopher and academic, co-founded Radcliffe College (d. 1907)
- 1871Bill Pickett, American rodeo performer (d. 1932)
- 1907Giuseppe Occhialini, Italian-French physicist and academic (d. 1993)
- 1911Władysław Szpilman, Polish pianist and composer (d. 2000)
- 1932Alf Dubs, Baron Dubs, Czech-English politician
- 1950Camarón de la Isla, Spanish singer and guitarist (d. 1992)
- 1963Carrie Hamilton, American actress (d. 2002)
- 1972Mike Mahoney, American baseball player
- 1973Danielle Winits, Brazilian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1975Ronnie O'Sullivan, English snooker player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1082Ramon Berenguer II, Count of Barcelona is assassinated.
- 1408Emir Edigu of Golden Horde reaches Moscow.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1916British premier H. H. Asquith resigns from his post.
- 1934Abyssinia Crisis: Italian troops attack Wal Wal in Abyssinia, taking four days to capture the city.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
- 1978The Soviet Union signs a “friendship treaty” with the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 1993The mayor of Vienna, Helmut Zilk, is injured by a letter bomb.
- 2014The first flight test of NASA’s Orion spacecraft launches successfully.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Bentine, Professor Green, Alexandra Jiménez, Daphne Blunt, Gao Yuanyuan, Herbert B. Leonard, Ben Blue, Lacey Sturm, Thad Luckinbill, Rikako Sakata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1968 – Traci Lords, American actress, singer, director, and producer; February 5, 1994 – Arisa Komiya, Japanese actress and model; June 16, 1987 – Abby Elliott, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,126