Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,612 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 833 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pig - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pig will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pig will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Grace Moore
- 1901Marjorie Eaton
- 1944Jeroen Krabbé
- 1944Loukas Sideras
- 1956Brian Backer
- 1967Amanda Lepore
- 1973Danielle Winits
- 1975Paula Patton
- 1980Shizuka Itō
- 1989Kim Ye-won
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1539Fausto Sozzini, Italian theologian and author (d. 1604)
- 1661Robert Harley, 1st Earl of Oxford and Earl Mortimer, English politician, Secretary of State for the Northern Department (d. 1724)
- 1820Afanasy Fet, Russian poet and author (d. 1892)
- 1890Fritz Lang, Austrian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1896Carl Ferdinand Cori, Czech-American biochemist and pharmacologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- 1932Jim Hurtubise, American race car driver (d. 1989)
- 1957Art Monk, American football player
- 1968Falilat Ogunkoya, Nigerian sprinter
- 1968Margaret Cho, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Argo Arbeiter, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 63 BCCicero gives the fourth and final of the Catiline Orations.
- 1408Emir Edigu of Golden Horde reaches Moscow.
- 1775At Fort Ticonderoga, Henry Knox begins his historic transport of artillery to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1848California Gold Rush: In a message to the United States Congress, U.S. President James K. Polk confirms that large amounts of gold had been discovered in California.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1955The American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations merge and form the AFL–CIO.
- 1958Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 2006Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.
- 2007Westroads Mall shooting: A gunman opens fire with a semi-automatic rifle at an Omaha, Nebraska, mall, killing eight people before taking his own life.
- 2014The first flight test of NASA’s Orion spacecraft launches successfully.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Field, Polly Draper, Franka Potente, Ronald Isley, Mirai Moriyama, Jillian Ward, Tyler "Telle" Smith, Tim McCarver, Michael Redgrave, Thurston Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1951 – Miguel Sandoval, American actor and director; June 13, 1977 – Emily Harrison, American actress; November 20, 1976 – Laura Harris, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149