Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1950. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,766 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,255 days or 22.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 838 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 13, 1982.
If a dog named Jodl - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jodl will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jodl will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Emeric Pressburger
- 1921Alvy Moore
- 1938JJ Cale
- 1947Jim Messina
- 1952Bobby Barth
- 1967Amanda Lepore
- 1968Margaret Cho
- 1969Morgan J. Freeman
- 1973Danielle Winits
- 1989Kim Ye-won
View the complete list of December 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1870Vítězslav Novák, Czech composer and educator (d. 1949)
- 1913Esther Borja, Cuban soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1927Bhumibol Adulyadej, Thai king
- 1947Tony Gregory, Irish educator and politician (d. 2009)
- 1953Sachiko Kobayashi, Japanese singer and voice actress
- 1971Ashia Hansen, American-English triple jumper
- 1973Shalom Harlow, Canadian model and actress
- 1979Matteo Ferrari, Italian footballer
- 1983Cooper Cronk, Australian rugby player
- 1985Shikhar Dhawan, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of December 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1916British premier H. H. Asquith resigns from his post.
- 1941World War II: In the Battle of Moscow, Georgy Zhukov launches a massive Soviet counter-attack against the German army, with the biggest offensive launched against Army Group Centre.
- 1943World War II: Allied air forces begin attacking Germany’s secret weapons bases in Operation Crossbow.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1955The American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations merge and form the AFL–CIO.
- 1969The four node ARPANET network is established.
- 1977Egypt breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, Libya, Algeria, Iraq and South Yemen. The move is in retaliation for the Declaration of Tripoli against Egypt.
- 1983Dissolution of the Military Junta in Argentina.
- 2012At least 8 people are killed and 12 others injured after a 5.6 earthquake strikes Iran’s South Khorasan Province.
- 2013Militants attack a Defense Ministry compound in Sana'a, Yemen, killing at least 56 people and injuring 200 others.
View the complete list of December 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stella Stevens, Aaron Sorkin, John Wood, Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, Randy Blythe, Ray Cooney, John Cho, Iwan Rheon, Foxy Brown, Yasmin Le Bon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 5, 1950.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th December 1950 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +204. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 30, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 5th December 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 5, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 339th day of 1950
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,766 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,255 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 838
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 13, 1982
- Age in dog years: 288 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (+204)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 30, 1930 (-170)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1981 – Nancy Castiglione, Canadian-Filipino actress and singer; September 5, 1946 – Loudon Wainwright III, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; January 26, 1970 – Kirk Franklin, American singer-songwriter and producer (One Nation Crew).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842