Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 339th day of the year 1958. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,581 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,527 days or 20.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 764 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 13, 1990.
If a dog named Merlyn - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Merlyn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Merlyn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Fritz Lang
- 1906Otto Preminger
- 1932Little Richard
- 1958Dean Erickson
- 1963Ty England
- 1972Angela Shelton
- 1973Danielle Winits
- 1973Mikelangelo Loconte
- 1985Frankie Muniz
- 1989Kim Ye-won
View the complete list of December 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1687Francesco Geminiani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1762)
- 1859John Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe, English admiral and politician, 2nd Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 1935)
- 1902Strom Thurmond, American educator, general, and politician, 103rd Governor of South Carolina (d. 2003)
- 1903C. F. Powell, English-Italian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1969)
- 1903Johannes Heesters, Dutch-German actor and singer (d. 2011)
- 1943Eva Joly, Norwegian-French judge and politician
- 1945Moshe Katsav, Iranian-Israeli educator and politician, 8th President of Israel
- 1973Arik Benado, Israeli footballer and manager
- 1978Pachrapa Chaichua, Thai actress
- 1979Nick Stahl, American actor and producer
View the complete list of December 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MEJANVIEETH? Check your answers here: Words with these letters MEJANVIEETH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848California Gold Rush: In a message to the United States Congress, U.S. President James K. Polk confirms that large amounts of gold had been discovered in California.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1916British premier H. H. Asquith resigns from his post.
- 1933Prohibition in the United States ends: Utah becomes the 36th U.S. state to ratify the Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution, thus establishing the required 75% of states needed to enact the amendment. (This overturned the 18th Amendment which had made the manufacture, sale, or transportation of alcohol illegal in the United States.)
- 1934Abyssinia Crisis: Italian troops attack Wal Wal in Abyssinia, taking four days to capture the city.
- 1941World War II: In the Battle of Moscow, Georgy Zhukov launches a massive Soviet counter-attack against the German army, with the biggest offensive launched against Army Group Centre.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
- 1978The Soviet Union signs a “friendship treaty” with the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 2004The Civil Partnership Act comes into effect in the United Kingdom, and the first civil partnership is registered there.
View the complete list of December 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Donghae, Stephen J. Cannell, David W. Harper, Ruth Duccini, Michael Ealy, Tift Merritt, Susan Cowsill, Michael Bublé, James Noble, David Geffen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 5, 1958.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th December 1958 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 21, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Know Him Is to Love Him by The Teddy Bears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 5th December 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 5, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 339th day of 1958
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 65 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,581 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,527 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 764
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 13, 1990
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 21, 1931 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (-160)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: To Know Him Is to Love Him by The Teddy Bears (December 8, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XII.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1939 – Brigid Berlin, American actress, painter, and photographer; June 24, 1980 – Liane Balaban, Canadian actress; February 9, 1974 – Amber Valletta, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,181