Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Grace Moore
- 1912Sonny Boy Williamson II
- 1944Jeroen Krabbé
- 1944Loukas Sideras
- 1947Jim Messina
- 1952Bobby Barth
- 1957Raquel Argandoña
- 1962Samart Payakaroon
- 1976Alisa Mizuki
- 1979Evonne Hsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1539Fausto Sozzini, Italian theologian and author (d. 1604)
- 1872Harry Nelson Pillsbury, American chess player (d. 1906)
- 1875Arthur Currie, Canadian general (d. 1933)
- 1901Walt Disney, American animator, director, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded The Walt Disney Company (d. 1966)
- 1906Otto Preminger, Austrian-American actor, director, and producer (d. 1986)
- 1917Wenche Foss, Norwegian actress (d. 2011)
- 1938J.D. McDuffie, American race car driver (d. 1991)
- 1947Don Touhig, Welsh journalist and politician
- 1947Jim Plunkett, American football player and radio host
- 1968Margaret Cho, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 63 BCCicero gives the fourth and final of the Catiline Orations.
- 1496King Manuel I of Portugal issues a decree of expulsion of “heretics” from the country.
- 1766In London, James Christie holds his first sale.
- 1831Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams takes his seat in the House of Representatives.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1931Cathedral of Christ the Saviour in Moscow was destroyed by an order of Joseph Stalin.
- 1941World War II: In the Battle of Moscow, Georgy Zhukov launches a massive Soviet counter-attack against the German army, with the biggest offensive launched against Army Group Centre.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
- 1978The Soviet Union signs a “friendship treaty” with the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Song Hye-kyo, Rose McGowan, Richard LeParmentier, Bo Bice, Allan Théo, Roky Erickson, Erin Brown, Yo Hitoto, Priscilla Lane, Alison Brie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Please Mr. Postman by The Marvelettes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1964 – Patty Griffin, American singer-songwriter (Band of Joy); October 20, 1967 – Marco Ngai, Taiwanese actor; July 24, 1916 – Bob Eberly, American singer (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,165