Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 340th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,398 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 352 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Nunnally Johnson
- 1940Adrian Street
- 1944Jeroen Krabbé
- 1944Loukas Sideras
- 1946Andy Kim
- 1951Morgan Brittany
- 1957Raquel Argandoña
- 1962Nivek Ogre
- 1966Patricia Kaas
- 1973Shalom Harlow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1687Francesco Geminiani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1762)
- 1901Werner Heisenberg, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1976)
- 1905Gus Mancuso, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster (d. 1984)
- 1929Stanisław Bareja, Polish director (d. 1987)
- 1932Alf Dubs, Baron Dubs, Czech-English politician
- 1946Andy Kim, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1962Pablo Morales, American swimmer and coach
- 1968Lydia Millet, American author
- 1973Andrei Krasnopjorov, Estonian footballer
- 1985Shikhar Dhawan, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Fourth Council of Toledo takes place.
- 1082Ramon Berenguer II, Count of Barcelona is assassinated.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1496King Manuel I of Portugal issues a decree of expulsion of “heretics” from the country.
- 1916British premier H. H. Asquith resigns from his post.
- 1932German-born Swiss physicist Albert Einstein is granted an American visa.
- 1933Prohibition in the United States ends: Utah becomes the 36th U.S. state to ratify the Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution, thus establishing the required 75% of states needed to enact the amendment. (This overturned the 18th Amendment which had made the manufacture, sale, or transportation of alcohol illegal in the United States.)
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1993The mayor of Vienna, Helmut Zilk, is injured by a letter bomb.
- 1995Sri Lankan Civil War: The Sri Lankan government announces the conquest of the Tamil stronghold of Jaffna.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Ainley, Lalaine, Aesop Rock, Anna Bergendahl, Sarah Thompson, Ashton Kutcher, Elyes Gabel, Im Chang-jung, Timothy Bateson, Brad Lesley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 5, 1988.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Look Away by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1971 – Idina Menzel, American singer-songwriter and actress; June 24, 1980 – Liane Balaban, Canadian actress; January 27, 1961 – Gillian Gilbert, English keyboard player and singer (New Order and The Other Two).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930