Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 339th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,193 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Littlez - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Littlez will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Littlez will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Little Richard
- 1934Nikos Kourkoulos
- 1958Dean Erickson
- 1963Carrie Hamilton
- 1972Angela Shelton
- 1980Shizuka Itō
- 1980Tamara Feldman
- 1981Leila Tong
- 1989Kim Ye-won
- 1989Kwon Yuri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1886Rose Wilder Lane, American journalist and author (d. 1968)
- 1902Strom Thurmond, American educator, general, and politician, 103rd Governor of South Carolina (d. 2003)
- 1903C. F. Powell, English-Italian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1969)
- 1916Margaret Hayes, American actress (d. 1977)
- 1934Joan Didion, American author and screenwriter
- 1946Andy Kim, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1954Hanif Kureishi, English author and playwright
- 1963Carrie Hamilton, American actress (d. 2002)
- 1968Lisa Marie, American model and actress
- 1978Neil Druckmann, American writer, creative director and programmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 63 BCCicero gives the fourth and final of the Catiline Orations.
- 633Fourth Council of Toledo takes place.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1865Chincha Islands War: Peru allies with Chile against Spain.
- 1941World War II: Great Britain declares war on Finland, Hungary and Romania.
- 1955The American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations merge and form the AFL–CIO.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1977Egypt breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, Libya, Algeria, Iraq and South Yemen. The move is in retaliation for the Declaration of Tripoli against Egypt.
- 1993The mayor of Vienna, Helmut Zilk, is injured by a letter bomb.
- 2006Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stafford Repp, Mark Gatiss, Tony Hatch, Madison Davenport, Nicki Minaj, Timothy Ackroyd, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Hikaru Midorikawa, Jennifer Garner, Patrick Godfrey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 5, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stand Up by Ludacris featuring Shawnna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 6, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1958 – Lita Ford, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Runaways); March 30, 1982 – Jason Dohring, American actor; January 30, 1947 – Małgorzata Braunek, Polish actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,157