Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 340th day of the year 1929. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,643 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,881 days or 29.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 14, 1961.
If a dog named Tennyson - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tennyson will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tennyson will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William S. Hart
- 1958Nick Park
- 1967Judd Apatow
- 1969Torri Higginson
- 1971Craig Brewer
- 1976Colleen Haskell
- 1982Ryan Carnes
- 1983Ashley Madekwe
- 1986Georgia Horsley
- 1996Stefanie Scott
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1637Edmund Andros, English courtier and politician, 4th Colonial Governor of New York (d. 1714)
- 1792William II of the Netherlands (d. 1849)
- 1890Rudolf Schlichter, German painter (d. 1955)
- 1905Elizabeth Yates, American author (d. 2001)
- 1917Waldemar von Gazen, German general and lawyer (d. 2014)
- 1929Frank Springer, American illustrator (d. 2009)
- 1958Nick Park, English animator, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Lucia Rijker, Dutch boxer and actress
- 1976Colleen Haskell, American actress and producer
- 1979Yanina González, Paraguayan model, Miss Paraguay 2004
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1916World War I: The Central Powers capture Bucharest.
- 1917Halifax Explosion: A munitions explosion near Halifax, Nova Scotia kills more than 1,900 people in the largest artificial explosion up to that time.
- 1922One year to the day after the signing of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, the Irish Free State comes into existence.
- 1971Pakistan severs diplomatic relations with India following New Delhi’s recognition of Bangladesh.
- 1973The Twenty-fifth Amendment: The United States House of Representatives votes 387 to 35 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States. (On November 27, the Senate confirmed him 92 to 3.)
- 1975The Troubles: Fleeing from the police, a Provisional IRA unit takes a couple hostage in Balcombe Street, London, beginning a six-day siege.
- 1978Spain approves its latest constitution in a referendum.
- 1991In Croatia, forces of the Yugoslav People’s Army bombard Dubrovnik after laying siege to the city since May.
- 2006NASA reveals photographs taken by Mars Global Surveyor suggesting the presence of liquid water on Mars.
- 2008The 2008 Greek riots break out upon the killing of a 15-year-old boy, Alexandros Grigoropoulos, by a police officer.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monice, Samantha Ronson, Vanessa Briscoe Hay, Roger Clemens, Behati Prinsloo, Frank Capra, Park Shin-hye, Robert Forster, Jo Van Fleet, Jaye Davidson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,643 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,881 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,106
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1952 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1943 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1943 – Anita Morris, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1994); October 20, 1960 – Lepa Brena, Bosnian singer and actress; June 8, 1969 – David Sutcliffe, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,839