Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 340th day of the year 1929. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,553 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,851 days or 29.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 14, 1961.
If a dog named Ruairi - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruairi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ruairi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William S. Hart
- 1887Lynn Fontanne
- 1888Will Hay
- 1913Eleanor Holm
- 1934Nick Bockwinkel
- 1958Nick Park
- 1962Ben Watt
- 1967Lucia Rijker
- 1970Ulf Ekberg
- 1980Kei Yasuda
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1478Baldassare Castiglione, Italian courtier, diplomat, and author (d. 1529)
- 1608George Monck, 1st Duke of Albemarle, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1670)
- 1721James Elphinston, Scottish philologist and educator (d. 1809)
- 1887Joseph Lamb, American pianist and composer (d. 1960)
- 1947Lawrence Cannon, Canadian businessman and politician, 9th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1948Jean-Paul Ngoupandé, Central African politician, Prime Minister of the Central African Republic (d. 2014)
- 1959Satoru Iwata, Japanese businessman (d. 2015)
- 1969Torri Higginson, Canadian actress
- 1975Noel Clarke, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1980Ehren Wassermann, American baseball player
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1240Mongol invasion of Rus': Kiev under Daniel of Galicia and Voivode Dmytro falls to the Mongols under Batu Khan.
- 1897London becomes the world’s first city to host licensed taxicabs.
- 1907A coal mine explosion at Monongah, West Virginia, kills 362 workers.
- 1947The Everglades National Park in Florida is dedicated.
- 1967Adrian Kantrowitz performs the first human heart transplant in the United States.
- 1975The Troubles: Fleeing from the police, a Provisional IRA unit takes a couple hostage in Balcombe Street, London, beginning a six-day siege.
- 1988The Australian Capital Territory is granted self-government.
- 1992The Babri Masjid in Ayodhya, India, is demolished, leading to widespread riots causing the death of over 1,500 people.
- 1997A Russian Antonov An-124 cargo plane crashes into an apartment complex near Irkutsk, Siberia, killing 67.
- 2005Several villagers are shot dead during protests in Dongzhou, China.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trinidad James, Nia Long, Shorty Long, Edward Patten, Ahn Jae-wook, Jeri Ryan, Rob Reiner, Nikos Nikolaidis, Roberta Close, Sebastian Arcelus.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 1929.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,553 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,851 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,102
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1952 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1943 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1929 – June Carter Cash, American singer-songwriter and actress (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 2003); April 8, 1912 – Sonja Henie, Norwegian figure skater and actress (d. 1969); April 6, 1979 – Christine Smith, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,749