Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 340th day of the year 1935. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,296 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,099 days or 27.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,026 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 14, 1967.
If a dog named Weeton - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Weeton will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Weeton will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Eleanor Holm
- 1951Wendy Ellis Somes
- 1967Hacken Lee
- 1970Michaela Schaffrath
- 1971Naozumi Takahashi
- 1976Lindsay Price
- 1979Yanina González
- 1982Ryan Carnes
- 1988Sandra Nurmsalu
- 1995Joy Gruttmann
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1642Johann Christoph Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1703)
- 1890Yoshio Nishina, Japanese physicist and academic (d. 1951)
- 1910David M. Potter, American historian, author, and academic (d. 1971)
- 1922John Brunt, English captain, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1944)
- 1928Stanley Clinton Davis, Baron Clinton-Davis, English lawyer and politician
- 1940Lawrence Bergman, Canadian politician
- 1947Miroslav Vitouš, Czech-American bassist and songwriter (Weather Report)
- 1964Mall Nukke, Estonian artist
- 1982Sean Ervine, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1996Stefanie Scott, American actress and singer
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Colonel Thomas Pride of the New Model Army purges the Long Parliament of MPs sympathetic to King Charles I of England, in order for the King’s trial to go ahead; came to be known as “Pride’s Purge”.
- 1790The U.S. Congress moves from New York City to Philadelphia.
- 1904Theodore Roosevelt articulated his “Corollary” to the Monroe Doctrine, stating that the U.S. would intervene in the Western Hemisphere should Latin American governments prove incapable or unstable.
- 1916World War I: The Central Powers capture Bucharest.
- 1957Project Vanguard: A launchpad explosion of Vanguard TV3 thwarts the first United States attempt to launch a satellite into Earth orbit.
- 1969Meredith Hunter is killed by Hells Angels during a Rolling Stones concert at the Altamont Speedway in California.
- 1978Spain approves its latest constitution in a referendum.
- 1997A Russian Antonov An-124 cargo plane crashes into an apartment complex near Irkutsk, Siberia, killing 67.
- 2005An Iranian Air Force C-130 military transport aircraft crashes into a ten-floor apartment building in a residential area of Tehran, killing all 84 on board and 44 more on the ground.
- 2008The 2008 Greek riots break out upon the killing of a 15-year-old boy, Alexandros Grigoropoulos, by a police officer.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charles Durning, Gerome Ragni, Lisa Fischer, Jennifer Darling, Elizabeth Cotten, Eugene Weingand, Nancy Savoca, Lost Frequencies, Keito Okamoto, Chelsea Noble.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 1935.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 1935 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1950. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -210. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1935
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 20 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,296 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,099 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,026
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 1967
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1950 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1936 (-210)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1948 – Al McKay, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire); June 30, 1983 – Katherine Ryan, Canadian-English actress; January 7, 1983 – Robert Ri'chard, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,741