Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 340th day of the year 1977. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,955 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,985 days or 13.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 14, 2009.
If a dog named Rusti - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rusti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rusti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Will Hay
- 1900Agnes Moorehead
- 1929Alain Tanner
- 1955Steven Wright
- 1962Ben Watt
- 1967Lucia Rijker
- 1970Michaela Schaffrath
- 1971Naozumi Takahashi
- 1976Alicia Machado
- 1985Dulce María
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1721Guillaume-Chrétien de Lamoignon de Malesherbes, French minister and politician (d. 1794)
- 1900Agnes Moorehead, American actress and singer (d. 1974)
- 1927Jim Fuchs, American shot putter and discus thrower (d. 2010)
- 1934Nick Bockwinkel, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor
- 1942Robb Royer, American guitarist, keyboard player, and songwriter (Bread and The Pleasure Fair)
- 1952Chuck Baker, American baseball player
- 1970Michaela Schaffrath, German nurse and actress
- 1971Ryan White, American AIDS victim (d. 1990)
- 1980Danielle Downey, American golfer and coach (d. 2014)
- 1981Federico Balzaretti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534The city of Quito in Ecuador is founded by Spanish settlers led by Sebastián de Belalcázar.
- 1648Colonel Thomas Pride of the New Model Army purges the Long Parliament of MPs sympathetic to King Charles I of England, in order for the King’s trial to go ahead; came to be known as “Pride’s Purge”.
- 1917Finland declares independence from Russia.
- 1957Project Vanguard: A launchpad explosion of Vanguard TV3 thwarts the first United States attempt to launch a satellite into Earth orbit.
- 1967Adrian Kantrowitz performs the first human heart transplant in the United States.
- 1971Pakistan severs diplomatic relations with India following New Delhi’s recognition of Bangladesh.
- 1977South Africa grants independence to Bophuthatswana, although it is not recognized by any other country.
- 1978Spain approves its latest constitution in a referendum.
- 1992The Babri Masjid in Ayodhya, India, is demolished, leading to widespread riots causing the death of over 1,500 people.
- 1997A Russian Antonov An-124 cargo plane crashes into an apartment complex near Irkutsk, Siberia, killing 67.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jana Pallaske, Maximilian Schell, Marc Nelson, Bill Smitrovich, Sheree North, James Best, Scott Weiland, Julian Barratt, Sixto Rodriguez, Brian Austin Green.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 1977.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 1977 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 27, 1947. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 21, 1996. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 6th December 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1977
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 20 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,955 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,985 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 506
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 2009
- Age in dog years: 180 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 27, 1947 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 21, 1996 (-119)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone (December 10, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1956 – John Bedford Lloyd, American actor; July 9, 1959 – Kevin Nash, American wrestler and actor; September 20, 1983 – Yuna Ito, American-Japanese singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857