Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 340th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,198 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Hugo Peretti
- 1946Frankie Beverly
- 1955Steven Wright
- 1967Judd Apatow
- 1970Ulf Ekberg
- 1971Naozumi Takahashi
- 1976Colleen Haskell
- 1986Georgia Horsley
- 1988Sandra Nurmsalu
- 1995Joy Gruttmann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1872William S. Hart, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1946)
- 1875Albert Bond Lambert, American golfer and pilot (d. 1946)
- 1888Will Hay, English actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1949)
- 1908Baby Face Nelson, American gangster (d. 1934)
- 1916Kristján Eldjárn, Icelandic educator and politician, 3rd President of Iceland (d. 1982)
- 1919Skippy Baxter, Canadian-American figure skater and coach (d. 2012)
- 1922John Brunt, English captain, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1944)
- 1931Zeki Müren, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1996)
- 1986Georgia Horsley, English model, Miss England 2007
- 1996Stefanie Scott, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1060Béla I is crowned king of Hungary.
- 1907A coal mine explosion at Monongah, West Virginia, kills 362 workers.
- 1933U.S. federal judge John M. Woolsey rules that James Joyce’s novel Ulysses is not obscene.
- 1956A violent water polo match between Hungary and the USSR takes place during the 1956 Summer Olympics in Melbourne, against the backdrop of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution.
- 1957Project Vanguard: A launchpad explosion of Vanguard TV3 thwarts the first United States attempt to launch a satellite into Earth orbit.
- 1969Meredith Hunter is killed by Hells Angels during a Rolling Stones concert at the Altamont Speedway in California.
- 1973The Twenty-fifth Amendment: The United States House of Representatives votes 387 to 35 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States. (On November 27, the Senate confirmed him 92 to 3.)
- 1988The Australian Capital Territory is granted self-government.
- 1991In Croatia, forces of the Yugoslav People’s Army bombard Dubrovnik after laying siege to the city since May.
- 1997A Russian Antonov An-124 cargo plane crashes into an apartment complex near Irkutsk, Siberia, killing 67.
View the complete list of historical events for December 6.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brendan Gleeson, Rainer Schönfelder, Shreela Ghosh, Stanley Kramer, Lila Lee, François Berléand, Jinkx Monsoon, Liam Hess, Fred Stoller, Iain Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 6, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Le Freak by Chic as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1993 – Montana Cox, Australian model; November 10, 1963 – Hugh Bonneville, English actor; June 13, 1978 – Jason Michael Carroll, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,143