Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 340th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,325 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Fin - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Alain Tanner
- 1938Patrick Bauchau
- 1946Frankie Beverly
- 1949Linda Creed
- 1963Ulrich Thomsen
- 1967Lucia Rijker
- 1971Naozumi Takahashi
- 1972Mónica Santa María
- 1976Colleen Haskell
- 1995Joy Gruttmann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1642Johann Christoph Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1703)
- 1892Osbert Sitwell, English-Italian captain, poet, and author (d. 1969)
- 1908Miklós Szabó, Hungarian runner (d. 2000)
- 1908Pierre Graber, Swiss lawyer and politician, 69th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 2003)
- 1949Linda Barnes, American author
- 1971Naozumi Takahashi, Japanese singer and voice actor
- 1971Richard Krajicek, Dutch tennis player
- 1975Adrian García Arias, Mexican footballer
- 1976Colleen Haskell, American actress and producer
- 1982Sean Ervine, Zimbabwean cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790The U.S. Congress moves from New York City to Philadelphia.
- 1917Finland declares independence from Russia.
- 1917World War I: USS Jacob Jones is the first American destroyer to be sunk by enemy action when it is torpedoed by German submarine SM U-53.
- 1941World War II: The United Kingdom and Canada declare war on Finland in support of the Soviet Union during the Continuation War.
- 1947The Everglades National Park in Florida is dedicated.
- 1956A violent water polo match between Hungary and the USSR takes place during the 1956 Summer Olympics in Melbourne, against the backdrop of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution.
- 1967Adrian Kantrowitz performs the first human heart transplant in the United States.
- 1969Meredith Hunter is killed by Hells Angels during a Rolling Stones concert at the Altamont Speedway in California.
- 1975The Troubles: Fleeing from the police, a Provisional IRA unit takes a couple hostage in Balcombe Street, London, beginning a six-day siege.
- 1992The Babri Masjid in Ayodhya, India, is demolished, leading to widespread riots causing the death of over 1,500 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 6.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Flora Robson, Binnie Barnes, Allan Holdsworth, Rosario Flores, Yumiko Shaku, Elisabeth Röhm, Jim Bakkum, Bipasha Basu, Shane Barbi, Freya Tingley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 6, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Le Freak by Chic as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1908 – Dennis Morgan, American actor and singer (d. 1994); February 8, 1942 – Terry Melcher, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bruce & Terry) (d. 2004); October 24, 1942 – Don Gant, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Neon Philharmonic) (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209