Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 340th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,381 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 487 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Breffni - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Breffni will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Breffni will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William S. Hart
- 1887Lynn Fontanne
- 1888Will Hay
- 1951Wendy Ellis Somes
- 1956Randy Rhoads
- 1975Noel Clarke
- 1976Lindsay Price
- 1978K. D. Aubert
- 1985Dulce María
- 1996Stefanie Scott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1803Maria Josepha Amalia of Saxony (d. 1829)
- 1910David M. Potter, American historian, author, and academic (d. 1971)
- 1913Eleanor Holm, American swimmer and actress (d. 2004)
- 1929Alain Tanner, Swiss director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949Linda Creed, American singer-songwriter (d. 1986)
- 1951Wendy Ellis Somes, English ballerina and producer
- 1962Janine Turner, American actress
- 1963Ulrich Thomsen, Danish actor and producer
- 1964Mall Nukke, Estonian artist
- 1982Aaron Sandilands, Australian rules footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1240Mongol invasion of Rus': Kiev under Daniel of Galicia and Voivode Dmytro falls to the Mongols under Batu Khan.
- 1534The city of Quito in Ecuador is founded by Spanish settlers led by Sebastián de Belalcázar.
- 1865The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, banning slavery.
- 1877The first edition of The Washington Post is published.
- 1884The Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., is completed.
- 1928The government of Colombia sends military forces to suppress a month-long strike by United Fruit Company workers, resulting in an unknown number of deaths.
- 1933U.S. federal judge John M. Woolsey rules that James Joyce’s novel Ulysses is not obscene.
- 1969Meredith Hunter is killed by Hells Angels during a Rolling Stones concert at the Altamont Speedway in California.
- 1975The Troubles: Fleeing from the police, a Provisional IRA unit takes a couple hostage in Balcombe Street, London, beginning a six-day siege.
- 1988The Australian Capital Territory is granted self-government.
View the complete list of historical events for December 6.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jang Wooyoung, Fran Lebowitz, Jack Hanlon, Yu Yamada, Ada Nicodemou, Jonathan Groff, Anna Chancellor, Kay Linaker, Stephen Boyd, Elvir Laković Laka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 6, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Le Freak by Chic as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1946 – David Angell, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2001); October 29, 1967 – Rufus Sewell, English actor; September 6, 1937 – Jo Anne Worley, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179