Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of December 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 6, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 340th day of the year 1985. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,095 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,032 days or 11.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 14, 2017.
If a dog named Ona - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ona will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ona will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Bobby Van
- 1935Jean Lapointe
- 1945Shekhar Kapur
- 1949Linda Creed
- 1956Peter Buck
- 1967Lucia Rijker
- 1970Michaela Schaffrath
- 1970Ulf Ekberg
- 1980Kei Yasuda
- 1995Joy Gruttmann
View the complete list of December 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 6.
- 1856Hans Molisch, Czech-Austrian botanist (d. 1937)
- 1872William S. Hart, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1946)
- 1898Gunnar Myrdal, Swedish sociologist and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1987)
- 1917Waldemar von Gazen, German general and lawyer (d. 2014)
- 1951Maurice Hope, Caribbean-English boxer
- 1953Gary Ward, American baseball player and coach
- 1961Manuel Reuter, German race car driver
- 1967Judd Apatow, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Susie Wolff, Scottish race car driver
- 1983Ashley Madekwe, English actress
View the complete list of December 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534The city of Quito in Ecuador is founded by Spanish settlers led by Sebastián de Belalcázar.
- 1704Battle of Chamkaur: During the Mughal-Sikh Wars, an outnumbered Sikh Khalsa defeats a Mughal army.
- 1790The U.S. Congress moves from New York City to Philadelphia.
- 1907A coal mine explosion at Monongah, West Virginia, kills 362 workers.
- 1917Halifax Explosion: A munitions explosion near Halifax, Nova Scotia kills more than 1,900 people in the largest artificial explosion up to that time.
- 1922One year to the day after the signing of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, the Irish Free State comes into existence.
- 1941World War II: The United Kingdom and Canada declare war on Finland in support of the Soviet Union during the Continuation War.
- 1975The Troubles: Fleeing from the police, a Provisional IRA unit takes a couple hostage in Balcombe Street, London, beginning a six-day siege.
- 1989The École Polytechnique massacre (or Montreal Massacre): Marc Lépine, an anti-feminist gunman, murders 14 young women at the École Polytechnique in Montreal.
- 2008The 2008 Greek riots break out upon the killing of a 15-year-old boy, Alexandros Grigoropoulos, by a police officer.
View the complete list of December 6 historical events.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 6, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mikko Kuustonen, Michael Penn, Nick Park, Mark Hamill, Ron Leibman, Ryōka Yuzuki, Vince Bell, Eri Fukatsu, Ana Torrent, Mark Philippoussis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 6, 1985.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th December 1985 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 2005. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Broken Wings by Mr. Mister as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 6th December 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 6, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1985
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,095 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,032 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 409
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 14, 2017
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 2005 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-115)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Broken Wings by Mr. Mister (December 7, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1967 – Fuyumi Sakamoto, Japanese singer; May 12, 1989 – Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Cypriot singer and actress; October 18, 1943 – Christine Charbonneau, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855