Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1904 was a Wednesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,561 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 13,854 days or 38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 1936.
If a dog named Cocktail - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 550 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cocktail will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cocktail will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Fay Bainter
- 1910Edmundo Ros
- 1942Peter Tomarken
- 1954Mike Nolan
- 1969Patrice O'Neal
- 1974Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez
- 1976Derek Ramsay
- 1977Dominic Howard
- 1988Asia Ray Smith
- 1989Caleb Landry Jones
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1902Hilda Taba, Estonian architect, author, and educator (d. 1967)
- 1930Christopher Nicole, Guyanese-English author
- 1930Hal Smith, American baseball player
- 1938Bud Spangler, American drummer, composer, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1943Göran Lennmarker, Swedish politician
- 1945Marion Rung, Finnish singer
- 1949James Rivière, Italian sculptor and jeweler
- 1963Theo Snelders, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1967Katsuya Terada, Japanese illustrator
- 1989Caleb Landry Jones, American actor
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1703The Great Storm of 1703, the greatest windstorm ever recorded in the southern part of Great Britain, makes landfall. Winds gust up to 120 mph, and 9,000 people die.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1869American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, Missouri.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1946A fire at the Winecoff Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, kills 119 people, the deadliest hotel fire in U.S. history.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 1995The Galileo spacecraft arrives at Jupiter, a little more than six years after it was launched by Space Shuttle Atlantis during Mission STS-34.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dorothy Loudon, Harold Prince, Anita Bryant, Ann Robinson, Cathy Cavadini, Diana Körner, Robert Towne, Irene Rich, Richard Burgi, Matthew Wood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1921. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1988 – Yui Aragaki, Japanese actress and singer; January 29, 1964 – Roddy Frame, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 11, 1955 – Dave Alvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Blasters, The Knitters, The Flesh Eaters, and X).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,446