Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1920. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,253 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,418 days or 34.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 1952.
If a dog named Nera - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nera will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nera will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Clarence Nash
- 1910Edmundo Ros
- 1910Louis Prima
- 1927Helen Watts
- 1942Harry Chapin
- 1948Gary Morris
- 1959Barbara Wilshere
- 1961Dawn Sears
- 1966C. Thomas Howell
- 1988Asia Ray Smith
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1302Azzone Visconti, Italian ruler, founded Milan (d. 1339)
- 1860Joseph Cook, English-Australian miner and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1947)
- 1904Konstantin Sokolsky, Russian-Latvian singer (d. 1991)
- 1930Hal Smith, American baseball player
- 1952Eckhard Märzke, German footballer and manager
- 1960Craig Scanlon, English guitarist and songwriter (The Fall)
- 1967Tino Martinez, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1972Hermann Maier, Austrian skier
- 1982Jack Huston, English actor
- 1984Milan Michálek, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NCARUO? Check your answers here: Word scramble NCARUO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCMarcus Tullius Cicero is assassinated.
- 1787Delaware becomes the first state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1965Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I simultaneously revoke mutual excommunications that had been in place since 1054.
- 1982In Texas, Charles Brooks, Jr., becomes the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the United States.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
- 2005Ante Gotovina, a Croatian army general accused of war crimes but later acquitted, is captured in the Playa de las Américas, Tenerife, by Spanish police.
- 2005Rigoberto Alpizar, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 924 who allegedly claimed to have a bomb, is shot and killed by a team of U.S. federal air marshals at Miami International Airport.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Catherine E. Coulson, Crispian St. Peters, Anita Cochran, Jerome Robbins, Dakota Goyo, Jean-Claude Dreyfus, Tobias Schenke, Sharman Joshi, Pablove Black, Rani Mukerji.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1920 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 1, 1948. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1920
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,253 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,418 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,261
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 1952
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 1, 1948 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1971 – Ed Motta, Brazilian singer and pianist; January 17, 1925 – Patricia Owens, Canadian-American actress (d. 2000); May 2, 1962 – Jimmy White, English snooker player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898