Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 341st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,256 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Eli Wallach
- 1937Kenneth Colley
- 1939Blackie Dammett
- 1945Marion Rung
- 1954Mike Nolan
- 1958Lillie McCloud
- 1976Vanessa Lorenzo
- 1977Dominic Howard
- 1991Dori Sakurada
- 1994Myrtle Sarrosa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1643Giovanni Battista Falda, Italian architect and engraver (d. 1678)
- 1810Theodor Schwann, German physiologist and biologist (d. 1882)
- 1885Peter Sturholdt, American boxer and painter (d. 1919)
- 1916Jean Carignan, Canadian fiddler and composer (d. 1988)
- 1920Walter Nowotny, Austrian-German soldier and pilot (d. 1944)
- 1925Hermano da Silva Ramos, French-Brazilian race car driver
- 1931Allan B. Calhamer, American game designer, created Diplomacy (d. 2013)
- 1937Kenneth Colley, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1947Garry Unger, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1976Derek Ramsay, Filipino-British actor, model, VJ, and host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1962Prince Rainier III of Monaco revises the principality’s constitution, devolving some of his power to advisory and legislative councils.
- 1983An Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 collides with an Aviaco DC-9 in dense fog while the two airliners are taxiing down the runway at Madrid–Barajas Airport, killing 93 people.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 1988Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
- 2005Ante Gotovina, a Croatian army general accused of war crimes but later acquitted, is captured in the Playa de las Américas, Tenerife, by Spanish police.
- 2006A tornado strikes Kensal Green, North West London, seriously damaging about 150 properties.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frankie Valli, George Foreman, Florent Pagny, Judith Light, Eleonora Brown, Rianti Cartwright, Katharine Hepburn, José Bardina, John Marshall Jones, David Ruffin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 7, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1945 – Bill Kenwright, English actor, singer, and producer; November 20, 1927 – Estelle Parsons, American actress and director; August 13, 1964 – Debi Mazar, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988