Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 341st day of the year 1923. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,156 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,052 days or 33.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 1955.
If a dog named Pirucas - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pirucas will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pirucas will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Louis Prima
- 1949Tom Waits
- 1958Lillie McCloud
- 1966Kazue Itoh
- 1973Terrell Owens
- 1974Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez
- 1976Vanessa Lorenzo
- 1987Aaron Carter
- 1988Emily Browning
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1637Bernardo Pasquini, Italian organist and composer (d. 1710)
- 1863Richard Warren Sears, American businessman, co-founded Sears (d. 1914)
- 1927Jack S. Blanton, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1928Noam Chomsky, American linguist and philosopher
- 1942Harry Chapin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1981)
- 1962Jeffrey Donaldson, Northern Irish politician and political activist
- 1964Patrick Fabian, American actor
- 1976Ivan Franceschini, Italian footballer
- 1977Luke Donald, English golfer
- 1990Yasiel Puig, Cuban baseball player
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out June’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1724Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- 1869American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, Missouri.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1972Imelda Marcos survives an assassination attempt using a bolo knife against her.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1983An Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 collides with an Aviaco DC-9 in dense fog while the two airliners are taxiing down the runway at Madrid–Barajas Airport, killing 93 people.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
- 1988Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist.
- 1993The Long Island Rail Road massacre: Passenger Colin Ferguson murders six people and injures 19 others on the LIRR in Nassau County, New York.
- 2005Rigoberto Alpizar, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 924 who allegedly claimed to have a bomb, is shot and killed by a team of U.S. federal air marshals at Miami International Airport.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Curry, Jimmy McCracklin, Jim Meskimen, John Crawford, Dorothy Lyman, Miki Maya, Sims Reeves, Scott William Winters, Mariko Shiga, Mahesh Bhatt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1923.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1923 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1939. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 1923
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 4 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,156 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,052 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,224
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 1955
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1922 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1939 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1936 – Florin Piersic, Romanian actor; September 15, 1941 – Signe Toly Anderson, American singer (Jefferson Airplane and KBC Band); May 5, 1990 – Hannah Davis, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,944