Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 341st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,140 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Edmundo Ros
- 1910Louis Prima
- 1947Tony Thomas
- 1952Georges Corraface
- 1970Carmen Campuzano
- 1974Nicole Appleton
- 1978Mr. Porter
- 1989Caleb Landry Jones
- 1991Dori Sakurada
- 1994Myrtle Sarrosa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1873Willa Cather, American author and poet (d. 1947)
- 1916Jean Carignan, Canadian fiddler and composer (d. 1988)
- 1942Peter Tomarken, American game show host and producer (d. 2006)
- 1952Georges Corraface, French actor and producer
- 1965Colin Hendry, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1973Charles Carl Roberts, American murderer (d. 2006)
- 1975Jamie Clapham, English footballer and coach
- 1976Brent Johnson, Canadian football player
- 1978Chad Dukes, American radio host
- 1978Shiri Appleby, American actress, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCMarcus Tullius Cicero is assassinated.
- 1703The Great Storm of 1703, the greatest windstorm ever recorded in the southern part of Great Britain, makes landfall. Winds gust up to 120 mph, and 9,000 people die.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1982In Texas, Charles Brooks, Jr., becomes the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the United States.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
- 1993The Long Island Rail Road massacre: Passenger Colin Ferguson murders six people and injures 19 others on the LIRR in Nassau County, New York.
- 2005Ante Gotovina, a Croatian army general accused of war crimes but later acquitted, is captured in the Playa de las Américas, Tenerife, by Spanish police.
- 2006A tornado strikes Kensal Green, North West London, seriously damaging about 150 properties.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Pascal, Carmen Electra, Albert Lortzing, Kelly Stables, Kenneth Cope, Allison Williams, Kathleen Ankers, Art Carney, K.Will, Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 7, 1923.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1959 – Deborah Warner, English director and producer; March 23, 1937 – Tony Burton, American boxer and actor; September 7, 1978 – Devon Sawa, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938