Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 341st day of the year 1970. It was the 49th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,399 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,133 days or 16.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 2002.
If a dog named Claus - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Claus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Claus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Bud Spangler
- 1940Stan Boardman
- 1964Roberta Close
- 1966C. Thomas Howell
- 1969Patrice O'Neal
- 1974Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez
- 1977Dominic Howard
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana
- 1989Nicholas Hoult
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1860Joseph Cook, English-Australian miner and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1947)
- 1904Konstantin Sokolsky, Russian-Latvian singer (d. 1991)
- 1932Paul Caponigro, American photographer and pianist
- 1949James Rivière, Italian sculptor and jeweler
- 1958Tim Butler, English bass player and songwriter (The Psychedelic Furs and Love Spit Love)
- 1964Peter Laviolette, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1969Andrea Claudio Galluzzo, Italian historian and archaeologist.
- 1974Voldemārs Lūsis, Latvian javelin thrower
- 1979Jennifer Carpenter, American actress
- 1990Urszula Radwańska, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arthur’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 574Emperor Justin II retires due to recurring seizures of insanity. He abdicates the throne in favor of his general Tiberius, proclaiming him Caesar.
- 1724Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1869American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, Missouri.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The Government of the Republic of China moves from Nanking to Taipei, Taiwan.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1983An Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 collides with an Aviaco DC-9 in dense fog while the two airliners are taxiing down the runway at Madrid–Barajas Airport, killing 93 people.
- 2005Ante Gotovina, a Croatian army general accused of war crimes but later acquitted, is captured in the Playa de las Américas, Tenerife, by Spanish police.
- 2005Rigoberto Alpizar, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 924 who allegedly claimed to have a bomb, is shot and killed by a team of U.S. federal air marshals at Miami International Airport.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Aldean, Haji, Susan Raye, Amanda Pays, Étienne Daho, Gunnar Graps, Pierre Desproges, Freddie Starr, Justin Whalin, Vincent Kartheiser.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1970.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1970 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 13, 2000. Your score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 1970
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 49th Monday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,399 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,133 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 623
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 2002
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Lowchen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1998 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 13, 2000 (-101)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles (December 12, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1984 – Melonie Diaz, American actress and producer; July 1, 1957 – Lisa Blount, American actress and producer (d. 2010); February 10, 1927 – Leontyne Price, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,080