Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1975 was a Sunday and it was the 341st day of the year 1975. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,163 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,721 days or 15.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 2007.
If a dog named Bamboo - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bamboo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bamboo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Edmundo Ros
- 1910Louis Prima
- 1927Helen Watts
- 1945Marion Rung
- 1969Patrice O'Neal
- 1974Nicole Appleton
- 1976Sunny Sweeney
- 1978Mr. Porter
- 1982Jack Huston
- 1988Asia Ray Smith
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1913Kersti Merilaas, Estonian author and poet (d. 1986)
- 1916Jean Carignan, Canadian fiddler and composer (d. 1988)
- 1932Paul Caponigro, American photographer and pianist
- 1950Ron Hynes, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Grecia Colmenares, Venezuelan-Argentinian actress
- 1965Toshinori Omi, Japanese actor
- 1972Hermann Maier, Austrian skier
- 1976Benoît Tréluyer, French race car driver
- 1976Derek Ramsay, Filipino-British actor, model, VJ, and host
- 1979Sara Bareilles, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joanne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 574Emperor Justin II retires due to recurring seizures of insanity. He abdicates the throne in favor of his general Tiberius, proclaiming him Caesar.
- 1724Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1975Warschauer Kniefall - German Chancellor Willy Brandt makes a gesture of humility towards the victims of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- 1982In Texas, Charles Brooks, Jr., becomes the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the United States.
- 1983An Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 collides with an Aviaco DC-9 in dense fog while the two airliners are taxiing down the runway at Madrid–Barajas Airport, killing 93 people.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
- 2006A tornado strikes Kensal Green, North West London, seriously damaging about 150 properties.
- 2007The Hebei Spirit oil spill begins in South Korea after a crane barge that had broken free from a tug collides with the Very Large Crude Carrier, Hebei Spirit.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Quincy Jones III, Chumy Chúmez, Luc Picard, Daz Dillinger, J. Pat O'Malley, Esmeray, Steven Webb, Emilie Ullerup, Stina Nordenstam, Shane Meier.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1975.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1975 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 21, 1966. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fly, Robin, Fly by Silver Convention as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 1975
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 4 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,163 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,721 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 581
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 2007
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 21, 1966 (-181)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Fly, Robin, Fly by Silver Convention (December 13, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1941 – Dan Hicks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Charlatans and The Acoustic Warriors); October 18, 1985 – Andrew Garcia, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 24, 1944 – Sven-Ole Thorsen, Danish bodybuilder, actor, and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,121