Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1980. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,230 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,077 days or 13.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 516 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 2012.
If a dog named Ruffles - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruffles will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ruffles will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Clarence Nash
- 1910Edmundo Ros
- 1942Harry Chapin
- 1955Priscilla Barnes
- 1966Kazue Itoh
- 1973Terrell Owens
- 1976Sunny Sweeney
- 1988Asia Ray Smith
- 1988Emily Browning
- 1989Caleb Landry Jones
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1545Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, English-Scottish husband of Mary, Queen of Scots (d. 1567)
- 1907Fred Rose, Polish-Canadian politician and spy (d. 1983)
- 1912Daniel Jones, Welsh captain and composer (d. 1993)
- 1916Jean Carignan, Canadian fiddler and composer (d. 1988)
- 1932Rosemary Rogers, Sri Lankan-American journalist and author
- 1949Tom Waits, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1963Theo Snelders, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1966Kazue Itoh, Japanese actress
- 1979Jennifer Carpenter, American actress
- 1991Eugenio Pisani, Italian race car driver
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VEKRAQDGOGS? Check your answers here: Words with these letters VEKRAQDGOGS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCMarcus Tullius Cicero is assassinated.
- 1703The Great Storm of 1703, the greatest windstorm ever recorded in the southern part of Great Britain, makes landfall. Winds gust up to 120 mph, and 9,000 people die.
- 1724Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1962Prince Rainier III of Monaco revises the principality’s constitution, devolving some of his power to advisory and legislative councils.
- 1975Warschauer Kniefall - German Chancellor Willy Brandt makes a gesture of humility towards the victims of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- 1983An Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 collides with an Aviaco DC-9 in dense fog while the two airliners are taxiing down the runway at Madrid–Barajas Airport, killing 93 people.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kaya Scodelario, Vasantrao Deshpande, Kristen Connolly, Really Doe, James Brown, Hugh Wilson, Otis Spann, Bianca Rinaldi, Alejandra Barros, Craig Ricci Shaynak.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1980.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1980 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1968. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,230 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,077 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 516
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 2012
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1968 (-121)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Lady by Kenny Rogers (December 13, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1977 – Dragoș Bucur, Romanian actor and producer; March 11, 1969 – Pete Droge, American singer-songwriter (The Thorns); November 20, 1925 – Maya Plisetskaya, Soviet-born Lithuanian-Spanish ballerina, choreographer, actress, and director (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,070