Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 341st day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Wingnut - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wingnut will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wingnut will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Clarence Nash
- 1932Ellen Burstyn
- 1938Bud Spangler
- 1939Blackie Dammett
- 1952Georges Corraface
- 1969Patrice O'Neal
- 1974Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez
- 1988Asia Ray Smith
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana
- 1994Myrtle Sarrosa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1926Leon Kossoff, English painter
- 1930Christopher Nicole, Guyanese-English author
- 1931Allan B. Calhamer, American game designer, created Diplomacy (d. 2013)
- 1947Garry Unger, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1962Imad Mughniyah, Lebanese activist (d. 2008)
- 1973Charles Carl Roberts, American murderer (d. 2006)
- 1976Brent Johnson, Canadian football player
- 1977Dominic Howard, English drummer and producer (Muse)
- 1988Angelina Gabueva, Russian tennis player
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana, Thai actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 574Emperor Justin II retires due to recurring seizures of insanity. He abdicates the throne in favor of his general Tiberius, proclaiming him Caesar.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1787Delaware becomes the first state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1963Instant replay makes its debut during an American Army–Navy football game.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
- 2005Ante Gotovina, a Croatian army general accused of war crimes but later acquitted, is captured in the Playa de las Américas, Tenerife, by Spanish police.
- 2005Rigoberto Alpizar, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 924 who allegedly claimed to have a bomb, is shot and killed by a team of U.S. federal air marshals at Miami International Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sergio Basañez, Romany Malco, Gareth Hunt, Maria Minerva, Jessica Cleaves, Isaiah "Ikey" Owens, Michele Placido, D. W. Griffith, Christopher Lloyd, Gloria Blondell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 7, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Faith by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1958 – Jennifer Saunders, English actress, singer, and screenwriter; November 28, 1940 – Bruce Channel, American singer-songwriter; September 20, 1988 – Arisa Sato, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220