Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 341st day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 363 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Clarence Nash
- 1923Ted Knight
- 1938Bud Spangler
- 1955Priscilla Barnes
- 1961Dawn Sears
- 1964Patrick Fabian
- 1973Terrell Owens
- 1976Derek Ramsay
- 1978Frankie J
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 903Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi, Persian astronomer and author (d. 986)
- 1784Allan Cunningham, Scottish author and poet (d. 1842)
- 1892Stuart Davis, American painter (d. 1964)
- 1903Danilo Blanuša, Croatian mathematician, physicist, and academic (d. 1987)
- 1919Lis Løwert, Danish actress (d. 2009)
- 1923Ted Knight, American actor (d. 1986)
- 1956Larry Bird, American basketball player and coach
- 1962Grecia Colmenares, Venezuelan-Argentinian actress
- 1964Patrick Fabian, American actor
- 1976Alan Faneca, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787Delaware becomes the first state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The Government of the Republic of China moves from Nanking to Taipei, Taiwan.
- 1963Instant replay makes its debut during an American Army–Navy football game.
- 1971Pakistan President Yahya Khan announces the formation of a coalition government with Nurul Amin as Prime Minister and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto as Deputy Prime Minister.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Romy Schneider, Llewellyn Rees, Cynthia Watros, Annette Zilinskas, Titoff, Mark Olson, Peter O'Meara, Brooke Burns, Howard Leese, Jenny Winkler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 7, 1987.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Faith by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1948 – Lewis Black, American comedian, actor, and author; March 27, 1936 – Jerry Lacy, American actor and screenwriter; September 17, 1940 – Lorella De Luca, Italian actress and director (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956